PDA

View Full Version : Skate 3 King Of The Road 2015

TheIronz
12-31-2015, 02:38 PM
I highly recommend getting in a comfy seat, grabbing a beer, and watching this is full-screen.

Well, Firstly, A huge thankyou to everyone on here, from the people skating to the people fed up with hearing of another delay... This was my first big project and it couldn't of been done without everyone on here, and again, for that I am truely thankful.

You can expect the End Of The Road awards soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjGR70MCcd8

Happy Flucking New Years!

TheIronz
12-31-2015, 02:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWaZ8xVyKoI

TheIronz
12-31-2015, 02:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYW13yl-zlA

TheIronz
12-31-2015, 02:48 PM
Side Notes:

Tabloid - I lost some clips of yours and ended up rushing a trying to spread your extra clips amongst the existing edit, then made the (probably obvious) mini-part in the middle of our part. Sorry they didnt all get the attention they deserved.

Choppyness - Some parts are a little choppy because I had to resort to render in 30 second chunks, sorry about it if it causes any nausea / distress

Roflcopter
12-31-2015, 03:27 PM
This was great, I love that this pushes people to look at places in the game differently sometimes.
Favorite trick was when freeze let the board bounce off the rail and bounce back onto the wheels. So jealous I didn't think of that. Tried things similar but they wouldn't work for one reason or another.
Great videos, liked all of them.

Tabloid
12-31-2015, 05:33 PM
all good ironz! im just glad to see this come out! many props for all the work you put in!

edit: just watched it all, fuckin amazing! fav clips were momas dam line where the ball went into the bin, freezes jump off clip and coolas soccer goal

so sick to see that everyone killed it at the same level

xfreeZe
01-01-2016, 11:46 AM
as everyone already said, this went hard.
That ghost rider was fun as hell hahah
Faves were Momas kegride, Ironz slappy line and coolas soccer goal!
and you made this edit damn good!

TheIronz
01-02-2016, 01:18 AM
Thanks guys, I would love to be able to make a bit of pocket money through gaming in general, so I wanted to really try and push my skills and abilities to see how "Professional" I could make this look. Of course, without your footy, it woulda just been horrible, so thankyou all again.

Now to figure out how to make this bigger and badder for 2016...

Roflcopter
01-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Thanks guys, I would love to be able to make a bit of pocket money through gaming in general, so I wanted to really try and push my skills and abilities to see how "Professional" I could make this look. Of course, without your footy, it woulda just been horrible, so thankyou all again.

Now to figure out how to make this bigger and badder for 2016...
you add roflcopter ;)

TheIronz
01-02-2016, 05:23 AM
Done, and done.

zzcoolapcs
01-02-2016, 03:34 PM
siiik

arthurnunes98
01-03-2016, 04:28 PM
Damn that edit looked sick as fuck Ironz! Kinda bummed my clips sucked but the fun is kept at the end! loved being part of this homie!!

TheIronz
01-03-2016, 10:43 PM
You had some solid clips dude! And everyones part came down to the team, It was fun seeing the same challenge done in different ways by people. So all clips where good clips!

Doco
01-28-2016, 03:37 AM
This is dope asf!!

Tabloid
04-25-2016, 02:00 AM
keen 4 end of tha road