01-02-2016, 05:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oys7z1kAi9s&feature=youtu.be
cant wait 4 all of u 2 dislike this jus like all my other vids :*

sad
01-02-2016, 07:27 PM
look at that 2 dislike keep it up

TheIronz
01-03-2016, 01:48 AM
Dont sweat the dislikes man, I dont think they will be coming from the Fluckit guys. I got dislikes on my King Of The Road project almost immediatly, I think its just people searching, then thinking its gonna be real skating and getting dissapointed.

Video wasnt bad at all, maybe a touch too much slow-mo for me but the track kinda worked with it. Body varial willy(?) grind was my fave.

HCH Media
01-03-2016, 11:56 AM
i feel you man posting here is rough , my thumbstick shaolin vol.6 got 20 dislikes in the first 3h after i posted it here .. so i delited it and re-uploaded and only shared on youtube .. guess what ? it fixed the problem . sad to say but thats how it is ...

TheIronz
01-03-2016, 10:54 PM
I find that hard to believe just based on how much I know everyone loves that series on here! Never heard anyone say a bad word about it, and if they where gonna dislike that video...why the hell ain they spamming my shitty ass edits?! hahaha

Antwan
01-03-2016, 10:58 PM
I like your videos man. We should collaborate some time.
Where there is a thumbs up there is a thumbs down!
Have fun.

sad
01-04-2016, 07:50 AM
yea man i feel you

sad
01-04-2016, 07:52 AM
i feel you man posting here is rough , my thumbstick shaolin vol.6 got 20 dislikes in the first 3h after i posted it here .. so i delited it and re-uploaded and only shared on youtube .. guess what ? it fixed the problem . sad to say but thats how it is ...

I believe its my trick selection im working on a regs edit and looks good atm

sad
01-04-2016, 07:53 AM
I like your videos man. We should collaborate some time.
Where there is a thumbs up there is a thumbs down!
Have fun.

yea i just got gold and my mic works now les do it

sad
01-04-2016, 07:54 AM
Dont sweat the dislikes man, I dont think they will be coming from the Fluckit guys. I got dislikes on my King Of The Road project almost immediatly, I think its just people searching, then thinking its gonna be real skating and getting dissapointed.

Video wasnt bad at all, maybe a touch too much slow-mo for me but the track kinda worked with it. Body varial willy(?) grind was my fave.

The slo mo was a joke for my friends man but thnx :)