PDA

View Full Version : HD PVR Hauppauge for sale

HCH Media
01-05-2016, 05:19 AM
hi im selling my PVR for 50 bucks if anyone is interested just PM me http://www.hauppauge.de/pics/hdpvr-gaming_unit-lighted_black-green.jpg

HCH Media
01-05-2016, 05:22 AM
http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/files/2012/03/Hauppague-HD-PVR-Gaming-Edition.jpg

emericaridr11
01-05-2016, 09:26 AM
proper price point, may I ask why you are selling? just curious, Im not interested I actually bought a Gaming Edition myself and took it back the same day (didnt like my mac as much as my old one did)

Antwan
01-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Are you shipping from Germany? Would be a good thing to know. S&H.

HCH Media
01-05-2016, 12:47 PM
proper price point, may I ask why you are selling? just curious, Im not interested I actually bought a Gaming Edition myself and took it back the same day (didnt like my mac as much as my old one did)

i orderd a elgato hd 60 fps today because the xbox one recorder sucks ass and takes ages to upload ... thats the reasone since i have the xbox one ....

the turning point was capturing vol.9 in 60fps .. i used a very old usb Extension cord this time because i had to capture the footy from 4 accounts on my xbox 360 and i want to do that from my couch .. what i did not realised was that the usb Extension cord was soo fuckd up that it got me malfunction file´s ... they playd well on my pc but i could not drag and drop to my vegas ... converting was not successful ...

so i tryed again with out the extension cord and all was nice like it used to be .. surched on ebay for a new usb extension cord .. and just lookd up the elgato and sayd fuckit i want this thing anyways .. so i orderd ... I assure you the pvr works proper it was all about my old extension cord .

oh by the way the50 bucks is a special price for the flucks .. if no one buys it here .. i sell it on ebay for 80$ the price here in germany for a used one is around 80 euro ( 90-100$ )

HCH Media
01-06-2016, 08:31 AM
oh by the way when one of you is from the usa its 50$+14$ ..

for the euro guys its 50 euro but the shipping is included

i rather give it to some one here .. so i have to use of watching more nice videos ..

instead of selling it to a random on ebay ... so if one of you really wants it .. lets talk