PDA

View Full Version : need London skate spots

echoturbo
01-07-2016, 05:49 PM
howdy!
some buddy's and I are going on a skate trip to Europe next week and I was trying to find spots but having a hard time.
So if your from the London area or from Haderslev, denamark and know of some sweet spots I would like to hear about them.

kieran
01-08-2016, 09:43 AM
yo yo yo londons chill for skating you just need to look hard. I suggest start at southbank and asking around, you should be told about st.pauls, royal oak (and bay 66), These are a few and I'll edit later with more

sad
01-11-2016, 07:48 AM
ask people at skateparks what goods spots to hit. also google maps sometimes works (i dont live in london i just would do this if i did)

Poncho Lord
01-11-2016, 08:13 AM
that skatespots app dont work out there? regardless, what i do when im in a new city is i remember where im staying and basically get lost around the city to find spots. london seems pretty dense, but its definitely rougher than most other cities. South bank seems like a good hub to meet locals, so definitely get out there and make some friends

edit: if you wanna get lost out there, make sure you talk with someone and figure out what the gnarly areas are so you dont end up in a place you dont wanna be. I did that when i was in San Diego, and it saved my neck from ending up in cholo land

kieran
01-11-2016, 09:13 AM
Just remembered...go on the slam city skates website and theyve got a spot guide, also try and make a trip to the shop in Covent garden, most chill shop.

Good luck with the search

echoturbo
01-11-2016, 05:32 PM
thank you all for the advice.