PDA

View Full Version : yesterdays sesh

zzcoolapcs
02-01-2016, 10:51 AM
got the date wrong in the video lool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9W9IZKvUs&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12nj1jj1qu2c5hxr04cgtm5norvcj15 lxc0k

eastcoastskateboard1
02-02-2016, 02:07 PM
idk if your using a filming board but if your not be sure to get one cause they will definitely add a bit more steadiness to your filming man. As you practice more home boy that hand will get a lot less shakey but dope edit over all. Saw a lot of Wesley Banford influence haha.

Hobbs
02-02-2016, 04:25 PM
did you zoom in a ton, or something?

zzcoolapcs
02-04-2016, 06:50 AM
idk if your using a filming board but if your not be sure to get one cause they will definitely add a bit more steadiness to your filming man. As you practice more home boy that hand will get a lot less shakey but dope edit over all. Saw a lot of Wesley Banford influence haha.

i have a filming board but i never use it cos i like to skate my board when i go out but if i were to go out and only film then id probably use it.. i wasnt using a board at all for a few of these clips either haha and yeaa wesley banford is the bae <33

zzcoolapcs
02-04-2016, 06:52 AM
did you zoom in a ton, or something?

yeahhh im really tryna get a new camera soon but the fishy im using at the moment isnt very wide angled and i need to keep it fully zoomed out but then i have some huge vig which imo looks bare ugly in hd so i crop it out when im editing which loses a bit of quality :(((

Poncho Lord
02-04-2016, 09:03 AM

filming board def doesnt make you steadier. i film with 54mm hard wheels

zzcoolapcs
02-04-2016, 03:31 PM
filming board def doesnt make you steadier. i film with 54mm hard wheels

yeahh i agree, i dont really think it makes u steadier.. the only reason i see it being especially good for is skating on bad ground and u cant hear soft wheels quite as much on film but tbh it doesnt make a very big difference for me haha