PDA

View Full Version : Skate 4 Possibly Leaked on Australian News Site

Roccityroller
02-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Anyone else see this. Take it with a grain of salt until something is announce. but this would show it dropping in August...

https://www.pixeldynamo.com/news/gaming/2016/02/15/97469/skate-4-info-potentially-leaked-australian-website/

i am a snail
02-15-2016, 06:23 PM
i havent seen a single other source report on this so count me extremely skeptical, ESPECIALLY with a purported august release date and that honestly terrible cover mockup. gonna keep an ear to the ground of course but definitely not hopeful for anything

Roccityroller
02-15-2016, 06:30 PM
agreed, i scan /r/xboxone waiting for word on Skate 3 BC.. saw this on the front page.

Like i said, grain of salt, but with skate 3 being BC and the amount of support they got for it to go B.C. i could see them coming up with a package deal

Antwan
02-15-2016, 06:57 PM
Australia though?

Roccityroller
02-16-2016, 05:31 AM
Yes, it's an island nation on the other side of the world.

EmmitBrown
02-16-2016, 06:32 AM
Crocodile Dundee confirmed for S4!

TrashBoy
02-16-2016, 06:37 AM
I call bullshit, the font on the 4 is different than on "Skate". Plus the image they chose to use is off putting, for one is very dark compared to the other 3 which were very bright and it looks to be an actual photo which is a huge red flag.

Stokenstein
02-16-2016, 09:07 PM
Two trains of thought:

Number one, the cover photo looks like horse shit and EA NEVER releases cover art or any information to retailers like that this early. They would have already been marketing the game before the cover art was even finished most likely. We used to premiere the cover art for the previous Skates here on Fluckit when we had an actual fancy homepage.

Other number 2 train of thought, all this EA Instagram Skate 4 non-sense is fabricated and this leak is fabricated all by EA to build hype for an impending Skate 4 announcement HOLY SHIT BOARD THE HYPE TRAIN.

Yeah... I'm going with number 1.

EmmitBrown
02-16-2016, 10:24 PM
...Yeah... I'm going with number 1.

haha, me too. no reason to Get Stoked....baDUMP-tchsssssssss

Granka
02-17-2016, 01:32 AM
I wonder how many videos Albert will make about this.

TrashBoy
02-17-2016, 02:03 AM
I wonder how many videos Albert will make about this.

http://i.imgur.com/GSceyN9.jpg
Weird it took him this long, and it seems like Albert has actually sort of grown outta taking any piece of info he can find and use it to as proof for Skate 4.
By the way, how the fuck is it that he's been making videos for nearly 6 years and still doesn't how to speak properly? i mean you can use the excuse that maybe it's not his first language but my best friend is from Mexico and didn't speak English until 7 and now his English is light years ahead of Albert.

saunders420
02-17-2016, 12:53 PM
fuckin albert. tricklining is the equivalent of throwing a paintbrush at the canvas. Just wrecking art for whatever reasons he see's fit. I would hate to see skate 4 come out and be garnered towards fuckboys.

NotedDerk
02-17-2016, 01:02 PM
fuckin albert. tricklining is the equivalent of throwing a paintbrush at the canvas. Just wrecking art for whatever reasons he see's fit. I would hate to see skate 4 come out and be garnered towards fuckboys.

You should listen to the guy's video on why it's 'confirmed,' you'll get a good laugh. He does say it's '50% real or 50% fake' so he's not completely stupid, but still dangerously close.

Stokenstein
02-17-2016, 09:08 PM
haha, me too. no reason to Get Stoked....baDUMP-tchsssssssss

oh you!

Anjo606
02-18-2016, 09:03 AM
Personally all I can say is regardless if this "leak" is real or not, the fact that the desire for a Skate 4 release is starting to become more public is somewhat of a good indication. Considering the team's been split everywhere, would be hard to get them back to make a sequel, let alone find a "new" team that can seamlessly pick up where BlackBox left off.

Roflcopter
02-18-2016, 10:55 AM
Given an infinite timeline another skateboarding game will come out.
It won't be called Skate 4.

Antwan
02-19-2016, 06:09 AM
I almost want to make a youtube channel just to share my opinion on this kind of stuff LOL
Albert is nuts