03-16-2016, 09:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY_uWyGNeKY

i know it's not skating but this doesn't exactly have a thread for scoots

Hobbs
03-16-2016, 11:37 AM
I dont scooter but this is tight

Antwan
03-16-2016, 03:10 PM
Pretty crazy how comfortable a person can feel when they have handlebars haha.
Yeah, I'll just throw it around my head mid jump.

sad
03-16-2016, 07:02 PM
i would rather see some skating

saunders420
03-16-2016, 08:31 PM
why!! I feel like this should be flagged.

so lame. anytime I see scooters I think of the little kid who tried to bomb a 20+set and ate the handle bars./

Tabloid
03-17-2016, 01:19 AM
why!! I feel like this should be flagged.

so lame. anytime I see scooters I think of the little kid who tried to bomb a 20+set and ate the handle bars./

saw this the other day, could not stop laughing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyTkvfJ5vY/?taken-by=chi_tahh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCyUytap5h4/?taken-by=chi_tahh

HCH Media
03-17-2016, 05:09 AM
lol but there is even a better one . 20+ stairs + a nice handlebar kiss <3

the bail is in here ... but i have to say a 360 down El torro is not easy even with the easy mode handle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkEY0rNqdwQ

saunders420
03-17-2016, 06:17 AM
HCH think of having to explain yourself in conversation about that. yeh yo....I 360'd el toro....on a scooter. lol IM done

HCH Media
03-17-2016, 08:55 AM
lol sorry for my bad spelling lol nah no that i have done it , i never tuched a scooter once in my life lol .. it was more about scooters are easy mode because of the handle .. but some of that stuff they do is really impressiv because i would be too scared of jumping down some stuff like some of them do . same with rollerblades .. and yea jumping down el toro is impressiv no matter with what you jump down .

but at the end its like skate park footy with a skateboard , i would say get to the streets

and when your on a scooter or blades and you do some street stuff , grab a board and make it count ;-)

kushman-titan
03-17-2016, 10:46 AM
ahaha saunders mate you need to be more open minded g, scootering has seen some made evolution over the last 3 years, I went out to barcelona last week for a street jam and there were thousands of other scooter riders killing it out there, i saw a bunch of european people hucking themselves down a 23 set round rail on pegs that are like 2 inches long, there was one kid who ate shit three times on the same rail and still went back up to land the trick, it was so nuts to see people riding from all over the globe, and i do skate also sad, i might make a rl skate vid now that this has been made.

edit: I'd just like to confirm that scootering is in fact 10x easier than skateboarding by far but that's what makes it so fun, i'd rather go to my local and learn 10 new combos in a day on my scooter than stress over one flat trick on my skateboard, just watch tilt 2 tbh it's by far the most sophisticated scooter video there is and it's fucking insane

kushman-titan
03-17-2016, 10:51 AM
oh yeah tabloid you don't know how much i despise the kovu krew, i forgot to mention that scootering also has the worst people out of skate/bmx/scooters whatever, it's so gross but they're are definitely people that are doing it right out there

killyoselffool
03-17-2016, 05:24 PM
I don't get it. Do you film riding a scooter to or what?

Antwan
03-17-2016, 06:32 PM
people are dumb, scooting didn't change that.
do you

Poncho Lord
03-18-2016, 06:32 AM
hahahahahhaha so funny to see scooter kids fall into skateboarding trends. That kid that ate shit on instagram looks the same as half the little shits at my local park doing body varials. I guess lameness lives on

kushman-titan
03-19-2016, 02:06 PM
I don't get it. Do you film riding a scooter to or what?

yeah, it's a pretty awkward process tbf, i use my skateboard if i have it with me tho

DaaGooN
03-19-2016, 05:35 PM
All i see is good shopping trolley/cart pushers.
I wonder how good they are in the local supermarket..

the scooter is to skateboard like a bmx with side support wheels..