PDA

View Full Version : THUG Pro: East Coast Tour

PoppySquidJr
04-23-2016, 07:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWJSDOCcFW0&feature=youtu.be

As close to "realistic" as I can get in THUG Pro without either making it boring and easy as hell.

That being said, it's not horribly realistic at all.

Also from my description:

Semi-sorta-not-really realistic edit in THUG Pro.

Sorry for the abrupt end, didn't feel like getting more clips to fill in the rest of the song, oops.

All stats set to zero (except Flip, which is maxed because of the absurdly slow fliptrick animations in TH games)

Difficulty set to Sick

ALL HUD removed (No balance meters, nothing. The footage you see is raw gameplay footage)

eastcoastskateboard1
04-23-2016, 11:11 PM
this was actually really dope some of the animations aren't that bad.

PoppySquidJr
04-24-2016, 12:55 AM
this was actually really dope some of the animations aren't that bad.

Thanks bud, yea manuals look pretty decent in game when you can focus on 'em. Also fliptricks mostly look pretty good if you do them immediately off the pop. Just a matter of finding creative/difficult spots without going full arcade lol

Antwan
04-24-2016, 11:43 AM
Switch and fakie looks so weird lol didn't realize how crazy that was way back. Manual air walk was fake lol. Wouldn't mind seeing more of this. Should play with some grinds, get good at it again. Cool though skinnies look tough.

PoppySquidJr
04-24-2016, 12:47 PM
Switch and fakie looks so weird lol didn't realize how crazy that was way back. Manual air walk was fake lol. Wouldn't mind seeing more of this. Should play with some grinds, get good at it again. Cool though skinnies look tough.

haha the airwalk was silly as fuck, but it looked cool and fliptricks get old when your entire video consists of manuals and fliptricks :p

Grinds give you a MASSIVE speed boost when you hit them, so I can't use them in video. Balancing grinds is WAY easier than balancing manuals, anyway.

NotedDerk
04-24-2016, 01:14 PM
That double skinny manual at Manhattan with the popless kickflip sex change was my favorite clip. With this kind of camera work, even og skate had better options, haha.

PoppySquidJr
04-24-2016, 01:28 PM
That double skinny manual at Manhattan with the popless kickflip sex change was my favorite clip. With this kind of camera work, even og skate had better options, haha.

Funny enough that one took fewer tries than half the other ones, lol. That ender took me a good 45 minutes, the Manhattan clip took me like 5 haha

SK8ERatWAR
04-24-2016, 04:07 PM
I really enjoyed watching this

PoppySquidJr
04-24-2016, 05:42 PM
I really enjoyed watching this

Thanks man!

I'll definitely be making more, just trying to gauge where I should bother posting em. I'll keep em coming over time :p

Sickone
05-21-2016, 10:52 PM
Cool!

EternalRewind
06-03-2016, 12:31 AM
Tech shit bro.. Props

PoppySquidJr
06-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Tech shit bro.. Props

Thanks man, glad to see people are generally liking it. I'll be making more because this shit was fun to do, just wish we had a more elegant filming solution.

momadaddy
06-03-2016, 04:45 PM
looked really good given the thps engine