Demzilla
04-25-2016, 08:06 AM
board is 7 years old.
wheels are 12.
trucks are 10.
i still have riser pads.

im 31...
better late than never...

fucking milestone hyped on this bullshit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBcWJGFkxEA

eastcoastskateboard1
04-25-2016, 08:31 AM
thats freaking dope!

Granka
04-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Fuck yeah, get it Demz!

emericaridr11
04-25-2016, 10:15 AM
FS FLIP!!!!!! do it

HCH Media
04-25-2016, 01:47 PM
lol a 7 year old board brakes even when i look at it .. damn respect ... so i assume you already had a mob griptape right ??? man this griptapes where the biggest game changers in skate history .. .. can you do the 180 with a late shuv ?? would be amazing to watch :-)

Demzilla
04-26-2016, 06:36 AM
emerica....
if i bondo the actually entrance instead of the sidewalk we might have a chance.
need a bigger bump

hch
its my skate 3 control board from canada
this is before mob. my grip is all but dead.

yes 180 late shuv...but i do/did them backside

there this 3 stair with the top stair waxed.
work up to something hopefully...

saunders420
04-26-2016, 08:45 AM
Yes Demz!!!

good weather back and all here in ontario...three boards ready for some pure nonsense this season. I plan on hurting myself haha/

thats a nice bump to hydrant ;)

emericaridr11
04-26-2016, 09:17 AM
I got a crummy Canon Video Camera, but maybe we send some clips to someone and get a goofy Fluckit IRL Collab going..... (no park tricks, all street)

Hobbs
04-26-2016, 04:18 PM
hell yea good looks

Antwan
04-26-2016, 07:13 PM
Man, I ride my boards until they are nubs and start cutting me they're so jagged haha.
They last much longer now that I'm not doing drops/gaps or rails.
Now if I break a board its either on purpose or it is waterlogged because I just had to skate.

EternalRewind
04-26-2016, 08:53 PM
That was sick.. I'm 31 too.. I've been meaning to start skating again.. Maybe this summer

saunders420
04-27-2016, 08:33 AM
I got a crummy Canon Video Camera, but maybe we send some clips to someone and get a goofy Fluckit IRL Collab going..... (no park tricks, all street)

this

everyone get clips!!

NotedDerk
04-27-2016, 10:10 AM
(no park tricks, all street)

Why does it matter where we get clips? I've never understood the mentality that park clips don't 'count,' so to speak. Is it just because it's obstacles made for skating? I suck ass at street skating, but I feel average at park skating. Not that I can even get clips anyway, got no one to skate with.

HCH Media
04-27-2016, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=NotedDerk;1779789 park clips don't 'count,' Is it just because it's obstacles made for skating? [/QUOTE]

Yep

emericaridr11
04-27-2016, 10:57 AM
Why does it matter where we get clips? I've never understood the mentality that park clips don't 'count,' so to speak. Is it just because it's obstacles made for skating? I suck ass at street skating, but I feel average at park skating. Not that I can even get clips anyway, got no one to skate with.
well I seen some of your Park Clips and they are different than what I meant I guess I should of said that too.... like:

if your doing Kicky and Treflips down a 4 stair at a Park, then that's what I mean take that shit to the streets... if your doing fucking like Rock&Rolls and goofy fun shit on tranny and other obstacles that are not in the streets, well fuck I get it

I just want more Street Peeps, everyone has videos at Parks now days (but they skate street obstacles at that park)

Demzilla
04-27-2016, 10:57 AM
there is...something distinctly different about a flat bar behind a warehouse and a flat bar at a park.

then...
on the other hand...
shane oneal can have an ender on a flat bar ten inches high and the entire internet shits its pants...
even though some rando from kentucky prolly has that exact clip on his insta 2 years ago at a park...

different strokes for different folks i guess.

why not split it..
park in the front, street for the back half...

give me 31 more years and il get my second lol

killyoselffool
05-01-2016, 12:15 PM

yo... hmu that actually sounds sick as fuck