PDA

View Full Version : Need to challenge and push myself.

Jonobn
06-19-2016, 06:37 PM
I want to sit down and do a remake after work tonight. I want to actually complete a park for once. Anybody have a suggestion for a small indoor park they would like to see? I'm wanting to sit here till its done. Tell me what you'd want to skate and I'll give her a whirl.
Thanks!

SmurfsInABox
06-19-2016, 09:04 PM
I don't think anyone has remade a Berrics yet. You should do that

SmurfsInABox
06-19-2016, 09:07 PM
But on the real.. I don't even know if you can upload.download parks anymore.
My skate skate online service hasn't worked since I got back and uploaded my last park.
Unless I broke the internet better than Kim Kardashian.. I think it's pooched bahd.

Jonobn
06-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Oh shit! Why didn't I even think about the Berrics?! Ha, no.
But on a serious note. Ya the download/ upload option is M.I.A. But you can still sesh online (except you! :( get live) and do the sneaky way of downloading.

TheIronz
06-20-2016, 11:11 PM
Oh shit! Why didn't I even think about the Berrics?! Ha, no.
But on a serious note. Ya the download/ upload option is M.I.A. But you can still sesh online (except you! :( get live) and do the sneaky way of downloading.

Really? Does this method work for both consoles?

Jonobn
06-21-2016, 03:29 AM
Really? Does this method work for both consoles?

I have already said too much. It's a glitch that I don't wish to exploit publicly. I'm willing to let people use it to get my parks if they want them though. You will have to hit me up for a session to get it tho.

TheIronz
06-21-2016, 06:59 AM
Its cool dude, I know the method, (for XBOX anyways) it just never occured that we could use it for the lil comp thing we talked about.

I will prolly take you up on your offer to try out some of your parks though dude.

Jonobn
06-21-2016, 01:58 PM
Anytime man. Just hit me up.