PDA

View Full Version : hexagon - doppelgänger produktion

schnavolda
05-11-2009, 09:58 AM
my new solo. have fun watching and feel free to comment, whether good or bad.

youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Ut_ltUefE&fmt=18) or wegame (http://www.wegame.com/watch/hexagon_doppelg_nger_produktion/)

thebullet
05-11-2009, 10:13 AM
fresh and clean my friend

heshfield
05-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Really clean filming first of all. I like the gap to bank @:38 and the not so common stuff like the bs 50-50 around the cars or the front tail through the corner @ 1:59 (I'll be looking for that spot now). The KF over the awning support and the tailslide transfer to the bank were especially good. That was one banger of a solo.

Jack
05-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Overblunt into the steep ass bank was fucking cherry.

German hip-hop kind of kicks ass.

Demzilla
05-11-2009, 11:52 AM
that was f--- awesome...
your cams are beautiful...
some really good decisions and executions....

i cant decide what line i like best but that fakie big heel over the rail and the barrier in the woods...

SO FRESH....

im goin to the woods just for you tonight..

45 shout out FTW!!!!!

SERIOUSLY...
FLUCK THE WORD...

shav for 09 cam of the year ahahahahahah

schnavolda
05-11-2009, 12:25 PM
thanks demz and the rest for your kind words.

and demz, you deserve that shoutout .. that special no comply is like your intellectual property and i'm just paying royalties. :D

Demzilla
05-11-2009, 12:44 PM
i gotta set the record alil straight...

south650city420 told me about the glitch...

that night...

robley kinda figured out that taunt was the best for no complys....

anchs found the land arms that look great...

and i use the "clothline" with some special techniques for the ollie pop....
in which i call it...."beibel arms".....
you see it all soon...

on topic...

love the song...
and i would really like some kind of reasoning behind your cam decisions...
(i nkow thats really f---d up...you dont really have to anwser)

Anchors
05-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Those were the smoothest cams I've ever seen.

Skating was crazy smooth, even the normal speed clips looked slomo.

Really fucking good vid.

Madsser3200
05-11-2009, 12:59 PM
damn..
nobody can control those cams as smooth as DP..

that was sweet as kandy bro..
loved that..

schnavolda
05-11-2009, 01:15 PM
well most of my cams just come from my intuition and a 15 year history of watching skateboard videos. it's nice that you all like it.

i really try to keep the cam as smooth as possible, like no flying around, sudden accelerations, no jumping and stuff like that.

Skatevid2
05-11-2009, 06:12 PM
veerrrryyy nice
loved every second of it..on mute
including the Deathwish board.

caveman manual..
switch heel manny at CC

mostly Very realistic.not a bad thing..

good video.

Ninety4
05-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Super Crazy Flow.
This was extremely dope.Your cam skill are amazing,Man this one really blew me away
10/10 For sure

Stevland
05-12-2009, 03:59 PM
:):p:)

GymAllstar
05-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Amazing video man... I love how smooth your lines are and the cams... well you know how smooth your cams are already but damn.... I loved the whole thing and music fit perfectly... Favorite part was the Drop the Board to manual to grind in Old Town.. SO fresh and newly though out... great great job man.. going to watch again.. made me want to throw out everything I am saving up and start over... Nice

quetonto1
05-14-2009, 06:35 AM
awesome skating
awesome filming
song fitted well (although i don't like rap :P)

but one thing to improve on would be to add lines to it,i counted and there wasn't any

don't think i'm putting the video down its awesome just to make it even better add a few in

HorseHead
05-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Awesome video, the skating and filming were amazing. Definitely some spots and lines I never thought of.

well most of my cams just come from my intuition and a 15 year history of watching skateboard videos. it's nice that you all like it.

i really try to keep the cam as smooth as possible, like no flying around, sudden accelerations, no jumping and stuff like that.

15 year history of watching skate vids? Am I actually not the oldest person on the board? (Turning 27 next month)

greenlake
05-14-2009, 09:01 AM
Awesome video, the skating and filming were amazing. Definitely some spots and lines I never thought of.

15 year history of watching skate vids? Am I actually not the oldest person on the board? (Turning 27 next month)

you're actually in the average. you have just gotten over the paranoia i felt coming on here. we're mostly all mid to late 20s, a few in their early 30s, and dudes like signguy and stu who are hundreds of years old. a few early 20s and teens as well.

sorry to temporarily derail your thread schnav.

schnavolda
05-14-2009, 09:29 AM
sorry to temporarily derail your thread schnav.

no probs. :)

but one thing to improve on would be to add lines to it,i counted and there wasn't any

that's what i hear everytime. somehow i'm not a lines person. i'm more into hammers. :D well maybe i will think about for my next video.

like robley said, there are a lot of people here who are older than one could think on the first look. i'm 27 myself.

p.s. next video won't have rap. i promise!

TANK
05-16-2009, 07:47 AM
Nice vid I liked the skating