PDA

View Full Version : Update 11/7/2016: Infinite Air and Project Session

Stokenstein
11-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Hey Fluckers,

So, the popularity of Infinite Air has sparked the need for a specific forum for the game in my opinion, so you should see that now! I've added a General Discussion, Your Footage, and World Editor subforum to it, just like the Skate forum. So you're familiar with how to use those.

You may have also noticed that I removed the Project.Session forum (for now). It did not have a post in it since July and besides some no-news updates from Crea-ture Studios, there's really been no progress made towards a final product. If they do make that progress, I'll bring the forums back.

Thanks everyone!

Also... :cool:.

-Stokenstein

Nelson
11-08-2016, 04:20 AM
every day project skate has no update i cry

Jean-Olive
10-27-2017, 06:19 AM
... I removed the Project.Session forum (for now). It did not have a post in it since July and besides some no-news updates from Crea-ture Studios, there's really been no progress made towards a final product. If they do make that progress, I'll bring the forums back.

Hey Stokenstein!
Project Session is back!
News and updates comes everyday on Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/projectsession/
maybe you could reactivate the Project.Session forum

durrik
11-02-2017, 04:42 AM
Hey Fluckers,

So, the popularity of Infinite Air has sparked the need for a specific forum for the game in my opinion, so you should see that now! I've added a General Discussion, Your Footage, and World Editor subforum to it, just like the Skate forum. So you're familiar with how to use those.

You may have also noticed that I removed the Project.Session forum (for now). It did not have a post in it since July and besides some no-news updates from Crea-ture Studios, there's really been no progress made towards a final product. If they do make that progress, I'll bring the forums back.

Thanks everyone!

Also... :cool:.

-Stokenstein

Session. is back in Session. I did a 4 hour stream of the prototype build last night and it was incredible. Would love a Session. specific forum here on Fluckit as this is where I used to come to post all of my OG skate content :) Would love to see some some of the community from back in the day come back together in Session. and start throwing together sweet ass videos all over again.