PDA

View Full Version : Skate 3 Hardcore Realistic "Thirteen"

Princ3matt517
11-16-2016, 07:15 AM
Hey guys, trying to get some exposure for my channel. I would appreciate it very much if you guys checked out my video and tell me what you think. I always play on hardcore and tend to play realistic. Let me know what you guys think and how I can improve!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jYRH7cm92U

Muhzzy
11-16-2016, 12:40 PM
You could definitely work on filming a bit better, it was kinda random and all over the place at times. A lot of these tricks weren't really 'realistic.' Not a horrible edit but nothing amazing. As long as you have fun that's all that matters though.

Princ3matt517
11-16-2016, 08:08 PM
Thanks man! Really appreciate it. Will try to get more consistent themes with the tricks and more unique spots.

wrayayrton
11-16-2016, 09:33 PM
I personally thought it was fucking amazing and very realistic too. I love your style and your choice of song, plus i thought the tricks all looked very fluid. do you use the OG skate style?

Princ3matt517
11-16-2016, 09:37 PM
I personally thought it was fucking amazing and very realistic too. I love your style and your choice of song, plus i thought the tricks all looked very fluid. do you use the OG skate style?
Yeah I love the OG style it just feels more...."real" lol. As for the music yeah I wanted something a little more hardcore to match the difficulty and street. My next vid I might do something easier on the ears. I'm currently trying to find more spots that aren't too bland so I can pull off some daewon-esque type tricks lol. Thanks for the feedback by the way I really appreciate it.