PDA

View Full Version : Hole In The Wall (H TIO's 28th Skate 3-solo)

Granka
12-01-2016, 02:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9tuuUy0S5M

Wiltzuh
12-01-2016, 02:59 PM
First off...this was a blast !
No. FIRST OFF. Difficulty of those tricks is ridiculous. Not to mention that so many of them were included in lines. HOW ?
My absolute fav was that line around 3:12 or something. Line at the Old Factory. Even tho that last 50-50 is done million...no billion times. It has never looked that good and it has never been part of a line. Just pure precision with that trademark landing animation of yours.

Boom !
A+

Ps. C-part gave me epileptic attack. Twice. My eyes melted. But it was that footage.

CA|Renegade
12-01-2016, 10:04 PM
Best video made since people started coming back IMO! Very smooth skating, very nice filming, and some of the trickier looking stuff looks like it was effortless for you. I'm also going to echo the above: 50-50 was sick AF, and that one part made you want to have a seizure hahahahah

Thick
12-02-2016, 12:49 AM
Great stuff. For some reason the oververt frontside ollie on that rocky wall was my favorite thing. Love rocks.

Granka
12-02-2016, 02:31 AM
Best video made since people started coming back IMO! Very smooth skating, very nice filming, and some of the trickier looking stuff looks like it was effortless for you. I'm also going to echo the above: 50-50 was sick AF, and that one part made you want to have a seizure hahahahah
Thanks, but also I have been here the whole time. I never left, so I have been making videos in Skate 3 non-stop for over 6 years.

saunders420
12-02-2016, 07:23 AM
yep granka is the little engine that could. Never stop making s3 vids haha.

Straight killin.

Jebotek
12-02-2016, 08:23 AM
Great pace
That second clip with the powerslide was pretty nice

CA|Renegade
12-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Thanks, but also I have been here the whole time. I never left, so I have been making videos in Skate 3 non-stop for over 6 years.

Now that's what I call dedication! Indeed. Straight killin.

Antwan
12-02-2016, 02:21 PM
I think you did a wallie toward the end, then again I'm blind in one eye now.
Everything else was cool, you're crazy.

momadaddy
12-02-2016, 03:47 PM
that gap over the pipe at the sanatorium was crazy and the over very wall ride at the quarry. we need morre of this

d22d223
12-02-2016, 05:56 PM
So much good stuff, i was foaming at the mouth before the seizure

Granka
12-03-2016, 03:26 PM
First off...this was a blast !
No. FIRST OFF. Difficulty of those tricks is ridiculous. Not to mention that so many of them were included in lines. HOW ?
My absolute fav was that line around 3:12 or something. Line at the Old Factory. Even tho that last 50-50 is done million...no billion times. It has never looked that good and it has never been part of a line. Just pure precision with that trademark landing animation of yours.

Boom !
A+

Ps. C-part gave me epileptic attack. Twice. My eyes melted. But it was that footage.
Your comments are always the best, haha :)

Great stuff. For some reason the oververt frontside ollie on that rocky wall was my favorite thing. Love rocks.
Yeah, that was a cool one. I treated it kinda like a oververt wallie. It was a pain in the ass to find a good camera angle for it :D

yep granka is the little engine that could. Never stop making s3 vids haha.

Straight killin.
As long as my Xbox and PVR keeps working I'll keep going, bud :)

Great pace
That second clip with the powerslide was pretty nice
That one was quite hard to get, it was tough to level out in time from that powerslide to be able to pop out over that pipe. But I'm known for putting in long sessions for weird tricks :D

I think you did a wallie toward the end, then again I'm blind in one eye now.
Everything else was cool, you're crazy.
I hope it's the good kind of crazy :D

that gap over the pipe at the sanatorium was crazy and the over very wall ride at the quarry. we need morre of this
I tried doing that gap with a simple BS 180 but it was a pain in the ass so I kinda cheated with a grab. But hey, it was cool with the grab too. Thanks dude :)

So much good stuff, i was foaming at the mouth before the seizure
Haha, I feel you :D