PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself.

HorseHead
05-14-2009, 09:12 AM
For a long time I thought I was the only guy nerding out to skate, doing realistic tricks and saving my replays. Then randomly came across some youtube vids (can't remember which one) and realized there was a whole group of people doing the same thing.

So, I decided to join the community and am working on my solo vid. I doubt that it will be as good as some of the crazy stuff I've seen on here but it's definitely fun to make and that's the point.

Just started skating again in real life too. I used to do it every day when I was younger, but got more involved in music so it slowly got pushed to the side. I'd try to skate from time to time but my two friends that kept skating got really good and it got to the point where they were going to check out a 10 stair rail and I wanted to skate the 3 stair we passed on the way there. One of them makes more money than I do just skateboarding. Bastard.

Madsser3200
05-14-2009, 10:14 AM
let ME introduce myself..
my name is Mads.. (in real life)
but on the forums i guess i am known by madsser3200, madsser or mad..
(;

welcome to fluckit 'HorseHead'..
upload some videos soon please..
(;
i will be there to review it..
i promisse..

quetonto1
05-14-2009, 10:19 AM
hey man

welcome here,

you into music ? what type ? you play anything

have a good stay here

HorseHead
05-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Thank you both for the welcome. Everyone here seems so friendly, it's really cool.

Yes, I'm really into music, I try to go to every show I can. I like a pretty wide range of stuff, it's hard to pick one thing out as an example. Right now The Music Machine is playing on my ipod, just before that was a hip hop project called Food For Animals.

I don't really 'play' anything. I do vocals and some other things. Feedback manipulation, samples etc.

quetonto1
05-15-2009, 12:24 AM
cool man

Big Pink Sock
05-17-2009, 07:49 AM
I don't really 'play' anything. I do vocals and some other things. Feedback manipulation, samples etc.

"Shawty!"

In all seriousness, welcome.

HorseHead
05-19-2009, 08:09 AM
"Shawty!"

In all seriousness, welcome.

Man, you found me out. I'm actually T-Pain. Don't let anyone else know though, it'll ruin my street cred.