PDA

View Full Version : Old s2 video (You have Seen it)

DaaGooN
01-30-2017, 02:07 PM
How come i never posted this here?
If i did then delete this thread, as i could not find it.

Old video :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVlHUm_ST-0

HCH Media
01-30-2017, 04:23 PM
lol back in the days when he had hair :-) ha ha ha good job the ender was mental

HCH Media
01-31-2017, 05:37 AM
its a shame that people just ignore videos , makes me feel like posting here is not worth it anymore .. the new guys could lern soo much by this video .. but nah they dont know you ., they dont care .

SK8ERatWAR
01-31-2017, 09:21 AM
I've always had mad respect for the dudes that can do double grinds.. One of the few things I've never been able to do, and not for a lack of trying.

And hch, whatever man, just ignore it, there's just too little people, I'm used to getting double the amount of comments I had on my last video, but that's no problem, that's just the way it is now. I also believe the new guys are almost all only interested in watching s3 and not s2, just because they know that game.

McBambi
01-31-2017, 09:49 AM
SSS was the second team I started watching, right after DP, but I never saw this one. Takes me back :)
Loved 3:07!

HCH Media
01-31-2017, 09:55 AM
SSS was the second team I started watching, right after DP, but I never saw this one. Takes me back :)
Loved 3:07!

ha ha yea i told him most people dont know it ..lol

sorry hatte noch nicht wirklich zeit dich zu adden hab erst 1mal bf1 gezockt seit deinem video .. SKATAN 81 falls du schneller bist .. ich bastle gerade an brobot 2 .. deshalb zock ich gerade nicht wirklich , alles zeit die ich zum schneiden nutzen könnte .

McBambi
01-31-2017, 10:02 AM
sorry hatte noch nicht wirklich zeit dich zu adden hab erst 1mal bf1 gezockt seit deinem video .. SKATAN 81 falls du schneller bist .. ich bastle gerade an brobot 2 .. deshalb zock ich gerade nicht wirklich , alles zeit die ich zum schneiden nutzen könnte .

Kein Ding. Hab im Moment auch viel Uni stuff zu erledigen. *german mode off*

HCH Media
01-31-2017, 10:06 AM
stevie
yea what bothers me is people act like they already can do every trick. thats whey they are bored with skate ( i mean so many people sayd that soo many times , that there is nuthing left to do ) .."" i dont know "" my list of lerning stuff is still bigger than the list i can do or maybe 50-50 .. im getting slowely into doubleG´s but they are sooo fare away from what they could be .. but i say the same about my ungrindables ..

some randome guy on youtube had a nice view on it ..... if you never go for epicness , you will never hit it !

Zobitembois
01-31-2017, 10:38 AM
Every ogskate and s2 videos I watch makes me realise how I miss SanVan. That's a shame s3 never had more "throwback spots" DLC.

HCH Media
01-31-2017, 11:43 AM
yea they could sell me skate 1 as dlc for skate 3 and i would be happy :-)

HaRdTeK
02-05-2017, 03:00 PM
Great video dagoon, SSS was one of my favourite teams since skate.this forum times
Nice surprised and happy to see SSS still at the top of EA skateboarding.

saunders420
02-06-2017, 01:34 PM
nostalgia overload.