PDA

View Full Version : No Reason (H TIO's 29th Skate 3-solo)

Granka
07-17-2017, 09:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfOEBpelYY

emericaridr11
07-17-2017, 04:23 PM
Oh lovely, I know teams are no where to be found and this comment is late as fuck.... but damn DP just makes so much sense for you!

CA|Renegade
07-17-2017, 10:08 PM
I didn't even know where to start! So many good clips that I can't even single out the one I liked the best. Huge tricks executed so smoothly. Lines hit in familiar spots, yet still in a way that I've never seen before. Smith to Smith? Jesus! Thanks for the great watch, dude!

SK8ERatWAR
07-18-2017, 01:53 AM
got some gnarly gnarly stuff in there granks.. now imma play some s3

NotedDerk
07-18-2017, 02:28 AM
Fucking nice frontside flip to skinny banger dude, that was ill!

MikeC003
07-18-2017, 08:12 AM
That was hard hitting, just the way I like it. You got me wanted to skate now

saunders420
07-19-2017, 02:42 PM
continue to just rip. never disappoint. :cool:

what mike said!

HCH Media
07-20-2017, 09:50 AM
still a great watch and the people where right .. this made me play s3 too and it was soo good :-)

Gizzler
07-20-2017, 01:40 PM
Thats just what I like in fakeskating...sweet!!! Last half minute was my favourite...gap at 0:57! and 1:45...big ass step up...and ender!!!!!

Granka
07-22-2017, 04:15 PM
Thanks a lot for the love guys, been really bad at making videos so far this year. I still play Skate at least every other day and I get clips everytime, just been bad at importing the footage :D

NotedDerk
07-22-2017, 04:21 PM
Thanks a lot for the love guys, been really bad at making videos so far this year. I still play Skate at least every other day and I get clips everytime, just been bad at importing the footage :D

I don't know how you do it, I still pop in skate every couple days, and if I'm lucky, I'll get one clip. I don't have the patience to do any of the stuff I use to. I think my mental capacity for finding new/creative ways to hit/find spots is dwindled down to, almost, nothing. The social part of it is completely gone for me, which motivated me a lot, just fucking around the city with friends. I just play by myself now, pick an area and roam around for about an hour, get bored, and quit. All I need is a new playground, but I don't want to build it myself, haha.

Granka
07-22-2017, 05:47 PM
I don't know how you do it, I still pop in skate every couple days, and if I'm lucky, I'll get one clip. I don't have the patience to do any of the stuff I use to. I think my mental capacity for finding new/creative ways to hit/find spots is dwindled down to, almost, nothing. The social part of it is completely gone for me, which motivated me a lot, just fucking around the city with friends. I just play by myself now, pick an area and roam around for about an hour, get bored, and quit. All I need is a new playground, but I don't want to build it myself, haha.
I can see that losing the whole social aspect can somewhat kill your motivation when you come from the background of playing with friends, but I kinda didn't have that. I think I have played Skate with friends about 20-30 times over all of these years. I have always been a lone wolf, most of the times now when I play Skate I just have a podcast on and play for as long as the podcast is going. I like playing around with lines nowadays, because finding new and fun gaps is really hard now. I just don't wanna stop making videos because I just love filming and editing, I have been into filmmaking and such since 2006. But yeah, we'll see how long I will keep going. As long as I think it's fun I'll keep going.

xtremezoid
07-22-2017, 06:23 PM
u frontside flipped onto that skinny blue, if u fell off that, that would have been a broken neck. let metellya, that was summmmmm of the intense skating , of which I love to See

Granka
07-23-2017, 03:39 AM
u frontside flipped onto that skinny blue, if u fell off that, that would have been a broken neck. let metellya, that was summmmmm of the intense skating , of which I love to See
That frontside flip to skinny was so hard to get, but once I find a gap to skinny I just have to do something on it :D

Jebotek
07-24-2017, 12:14 AM
good stuff
that wallie crooked near the end was perfect