PDA

View Full Version : new s3 vid!

killyoselffool
07-30-2017, 08:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnNHm7OPwg&feature=youtu.be

got bored waiting for my friends to skate. i miss making these

HCH Media
07-30-2017, 12:10 PM
ha ha ha the ender was soo fucking nead man ha ha ha TOTALY loved that and a view other tricks .. just wondering why you still have that ghosting problems ? can you not set disable resampling in your edit software ?? or is the capcard just a bit trash ?? next thing is that you could sync lines a bit more to the music , i had better sync ideas by the first watch ... but in generell i liked it and its worth to rewatch :-)

killyoselffool
07-30-2017, 10:05 PM
ha ha ha the ender was soo fucking nead man ha ha ha TOTALY loved that and a view other tricks .. just wondering why you still have that ghosting problems ? can you not set disable resampling in your edit software ?? or is the capcard just a bit trash ?? next thing is that you could sync lines a bit more to the music , i had better sync ideas by the first watch ... but in generell i liked it and its worth to rewatch :-)

thanks g. my capcards just shitty i bought it for like 5 bucks lol

Amphan
08-14-2017, 08:25 PM
Yeah, not a bad video. Second half of the video (from :40) seemed to flow a little better.

+1 for using Mr. Dibbs. I was wondering when Bastien's Sorry part was going to kick in. :p