PDA

View Full Version : You Bet I Stare (S3)

ColeSlaw
08-07-2017, 01:02 PM
I got really bored during my last week of summer break and turned on my ps3.
Enjoy this terrible video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8-_BcfphqM

iSnowable
08-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Not bad, simple but smooth tricks (and filming), heelflip darkslide to fakie and switch kickflip wallride were my favs, didn't like the last trick tho

CA|Renegade
08-08-2017, 02:32 AM
Nice filming no doubt. Thats the best part about it. Thought there were some solid clips, the ender was more of a mid-video clip. Don't get me wrong, the noseslide to nollie laser looked good, but the spot is well known. Simson & Innout hit that shit on first and most most likely last about 7 years ago. Hell, I hit that shit on the last full I was in that's out switch. I know there's new people playing this game who never saw any of that shit and only started getting aware of the community n whatnot recently. I respect that and I'm glad! Yall help keep this alive! This is really clean for something like that. Its really hard to play this game with 100% originality 7+ after it came out. But still! We love it when it happens

Lil D
08-09-2017, 07:51 PM
I really dig your style fam, if I sent you a couple clips would you mind helping me with vignette?
I haven't made an edit in a while and it'd be a great help, my email is fallstowndj@gmail.com

ColeSlaw
08-09-2017, 10:34 PM
I really dig your style fam, if I sent you a couple clips would you mind helping me with vignette?
I haven't made an edit in a while and it'd be a great help, my email is fallstowndj@gmail.com

for sure man. I'll send you an email real quick