PDA

View Full Version : r/short

SK8ERatWAR
08-30-2017, 08:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mUAkCAKJg&feature=youtu.be
me, zoid, river, mk, fonzy and bossman boxerman

xtremezoid
08-30-2017, 10:32 AM
this was magic in video form, loved everyone's clips, but yours and boxermans stood out the most for me. Impeccable flow!! New styles are coming to fruition in 2017, so fukkin crazy, i love it! this is the stuff that breathes fresh life into the game, lets see how long we can make this survive!!!

Radish
08-30-2017, 11:28 AM
One of my favorite vids I've seen in a good while. I don't know what else to say except that I loved it through and through. Can't wait for more in the future.

Gizzler
08-31-2017, 02:17 PM
Wow, that was great!! such a good edit and vibe. great clips and spots from beginning to end.. And boxerman had some serious stuff going on. Loved the whole thing a lot!!!

iSnowable
08-31-2017, 02:28 PM
One if not the best ea skate vid I've seen in months (years ?)
Your part definitely stood out the most imo as well as Zoid's part since these were full of creativity.
I really liked fonzy and boxer's lines and how clean were river and mk's tricks. I think everyone brought something special into this vid.
Also, props to you for making a such solid edit (particularly liked those long lenses and brolls in your part)
Thanks and great work from everyone for having made this vid, hope to see more.

itsNJ
08-31-2017, 05:31 PM
Maybe my opinion is bias because I only watch vids from the dudes i knew back when the community wasn't dead, but damn is it nice to see some footage that's worth watching. Crazy that there's still people filming fakeskating in 2017. I been saving clips since the skatereel went down I'm just too much of a slacker to ever put something together so props to everyone in this. Keep em coming

saunders420
08-31-2017, 07:19 PM
that ender. titsmcgee

everything was top

CA|Renegade
09-01-2017, 01:33 AM
This one was definitely a jaw dropper. Jesus Christ!! Y'all were doing banger quality stuff damn near every clip. Incredibly clean edit & filming. What more can I say?

What's that second song?? The one that comes in at River's part? Sounds like it's begging to be sampled to me

It's got a vibe reminiscent to this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxN4nKk2cfk

SK8ERatWAR
09-01-2017, 04:16 AM
thanks to everyone, I really loved the fact all these rad dudes trusted their clips into my hands, and it was a joy to edit them all. And yeah Boxer is a beast in particular

This one was definitely a jaw dropper. Jesus Christ!! Y'all were doing banger quality stuff damn near every clip. Incredibly clean edit & filming. What more can I say?

What's that second song?? The one that comes in at River's part? Sounds like it's begging to be sampled to me

It's got a vibe reminiscent to this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxN4nKk2cfk

yeah you're right haha, the instrumentals do have a similar vibe. The song is Yussef Kamaal - Black Focus (You should listen to that whole album, is full of amazing drums and sick basslines)

Maybe my opinion is bias because I only watch vids from the dudes i knew back when the community wasn't dead, but damn is it nice to see some footage that's worth watching. Crazy that there's still people filming fakeskating in 2017. I been saving clips since the skatereel went down I'm just too much of a slacker to ever put something together so props to everyone in this. Keep em coming

I feel you man

HCH Media
09-07-2017, 02:47 AM
good stuff guys

SK8ERatWAR
09-12-2017, 01:18 PM
thanks man!

killyoselffool
09-13-2017, 04:51 AM
Holy shit that was crazy good. Banger after banger. Actually made me wanna go out and skate. Good shit

emericaridr11
09-16-2017, 10:21 AM
hahaha so slick, the filming just seemed so...... clean, but its also been a while since I watched a s3 video

D1zE
09-18-2017, 07:06 AM
sooo good!

Boxerman08
09-22-2017, 05:53 PM
Holy smokes Stevie, you did an amazing job on this lengthy edit! Clips were top notch for everyone. Made my night by a longshot!! :D

SK8ERatWAR
09-24-2017, 11:57 AM
thanks ma dudes, appreciate the comments