PDA

View Full Version : skelli solo 2

skelli_bonez
05-16-2009, 11:44 PM
youtube.com/watch?v=TWqRpVf_r3M

i posted it on ea boards, might as well here too.

any comments/hate/love welcomed

greenlake
05-17-2009, 01:15 AM
so sick. and don't listen to the jerkoffs. keep skelli alive.

schnavolda
05-17-2009, 01:41 AM
skelli, i know you will flame me for that, but i don't care.

please get rid of the skeleton.

i know that's your style, but like i said some time ago, it just takes away so much quality of your video.

i mean look at it:

your tricks: dope.
your cams: dope.
your music: dope.
skeleton: crap.

so what prevents your videos from being dope overall?

for me, your videos would be so sick if it wasn't for the skeleton. :(

Granka
05-17-2009, 03:28 AM
I agree with schnavolda, but if you like skating with the skeleton more, then just do that. Anyways, sick tricks, nice cams, great video!

skelli_bonez
05-17-2009, 07:21 AM
im not going to flame u man, i did before because u were saying stuff in an insulting manner but lemme tell u why i use dem bones

my bro (pooopoooirwin) played skate 1 first and like completed the game, he had unlocked dem bones and i thought it was cool and so i played as him.

skate 2 came out and we didnt know if u could even unlock him, so i didnt play for like the first 2 months the game was out.

once we figured we could unlock him, i was like i'll just use him again.

The way the game is now u can only have one skater per gamertag and it would be lame if me and my bro that share one both use the same guy or have to change his clothes(reminds me of like barbie dress up) all the time to look different from each other.

My bro got some free MS points and he used the time is money thing so i might make a new gamertag and use that idk yet. we'll see

thanks for the comments and reading my novel if u did lol

Madsser3200
05-17-2009, 09:13 AM
very nice my friend..
skating was ill..
very f-- ill..

music was funny..
but not bad funny..
good funny..

and about our friend Dem Bonez..
in my oppinion..
the use of Dem makes the video have personality..
and reminds me of the fact that it is just a game..
i mean..
i know we have made it more that a game..
but..
if thats your style..
keep it your style..

schnavolda
05-17-2009, 09:23 AM
skelli, good points. well maybe you could go the route with a second gamertag. i hate one character per gamertag limitation, too. i will never understand why they did that.

thesignguy
05-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Fluk the rest, stik with the bonez. And i had to laugh when i saw someone say you cant get on a team playin as bonez. Whata turd for real who cares anyway. Individuality my friend is a good thing. People always gave me crap about my og skate dude, i never changed him. I sadly cant make him look the same now, but i can look more like me now anyway. Personally i wouldnt want to be on a "team" that didnt dig my style so flukit.
Dope vid btw. Kinda had a oatsy vibe to it, shame you skate as dem bones cuz i wud like you on our team otherwise.

skelli_bonez
05-17-2009, 01:46 PM
hahah the music is from ween, hehehe they are funny lolz.

so ya i think im just gonna stay as dem bonez for now and see how things go really.

lol @ signguy, didnt u know tubby, pawn, demz, were some of the first ea skate vids i ever watched so my style incorporates alot of them into it haha.

gosh darn i cant join any TEAMS!!! damn skeleton

heshfield
05-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Your skating is so good, the fact you use the skeleton doesnt matter. Besides, its immeadiately recognizable as you; that to me is a good thing. Love the ollie over the trashcan to lipslide on the curb (a la Kyle Leeper). The music was perfect too.

thebullet
05-19-2009, 07:42 AM
I used to also think when I saw your first solo that you'd be so much better if you weren't skelli. But my opinions have changed over the past few months and I've grown to love that fact that you are sticking with him. It's dope.

Also, that video was INSANE. Some of the most stylish popless stuff out there.

GymAllstar
05-19-2009, 08:27 AM
I agree with everyone in regards to the skating man... I thought you killed it completely in this video. Some of the best skating I have seen around yet, hands down

It was creative and fresh and I honestly did not want it to end..

Looking forward to more Skelli!

skelli_bonez
05-19-2009, 09:14 PM
hey guys thanks for all the feedback and kind words. I usually try to "film" a few tricks whenever I play skate so i'll prolly make some more videos.

eflixxx
05-19-2009, 11:58 PM
skelly is technologically advanced

and your poopoos brother.

good vid as usual

G Ryin
05-20-2009, 12:42 PM
And i had to laugh when i saw someone say you cant get on a team playin as bonez. Whata turd for real who cares anyway.

Kinda had a oatsy vibe to it, shame you skate as dem bones cuz i wud like you on our team otherwise.

i lol'd forreal

video was sick tho!