PDA

View Full Version : My newest Skate 3 part, composed by XTREMEZOID the salesman of purple threads

xtremezoid
12-05-2017, 04:58 PM
been seein a lot of nice sessions on here, but i still got the power for skate 3 brother, it still opens up, like a flower, so much to be had, for many an hour, a great game indeed, which will always deliver , a joy shower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gl83SY5Dh8&feature=youtu.be

emericaridr11
12-05-2017, 05:14 PM
That's God damn right

NotedDerk
12-05-2017, 05:41 PM
What a fantastic video, so many good spot discoveries, and executed with style. I can't believe how many clips you got out of those jagged ass planters, the wallie to wallie between the two planters was awesome. This was a great mix to throw in with all the people killing session.

CA|Renegade
12-05-2017, 11:06 PM
What a fantastic video, so many good spot discoveries, and executed with style. I can't believe how many clips you got out of those jagged ass planters, the wallie to wallie between the two planters was awesome. This was a great mix to throw in with all the people killing session.

I second this. Couldn't have said it any better myself. Favorite clip was @1:50. Grinding bottom rails is tough enough as it is, but 2 in the same line?? Damn!

HCH Media
12-06-2017, 05:15 AM
sick video , love the wallies !!

Granka
12-06-2017, 07:44 AM
Bangers, bangers and bangers! That wallie on the planter to air over the rail was crazy!

epicurean
12-06-2017, 10:33 AM
that was incredible.

xtremezoid
12-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Thanks guys , i'm glad there's still a community to share this with! took about a year to put this together, i still got a fire burnin for this game, i'm still gunna keep it at it, i hope. wish it wasn't so pixelated though, used sony vegas pro 13, don't know why the quality came out like that. if any of you guys know of any methods to achieve better quality on that program, i'm all ears. next vid will be higher quality ^_^

Granka
12-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Thanks guys , i'm glad there's still a community to share this with! took about a year to put this together, i still got a fire burnin for this game, i'm still gunna keep it at it, i hope. wish it wasn't so pixelated though, used sony vegas pro 13, don't know why the quality came out like that. if any of you guys know of any methods to achieve better quality on that program, i'm all ears. next vid will be higher quality ^_^
Make sure to set the correct aspect ratio (1280x720 or 1920x1080) when rendering, also set the video render option (Full-resolution rendering quality) to "preview". That does the trick for me. Check one extra time that everything is correct before you render, I always double check.

NotedDerk
12-06-2017, 03:21 PM
set the video render option (Full-resolution rendering quality) to "preview".

Do NOT forget to do this, if you don't already. Setting it to 'Best' is actually worse than preview.

xtremezoid
12-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Do NOT forget to do this, if you don't already. Setting it to 'Best' is actually worse than preview.

thats what i did hahahahaha, ohh well i think this vid is viewable , i dont really feel like taking it down and putting it back up at this point. i'll do that for the next one! :-)

HCH Media
12-07-2017, 04:45 AM
thats what i did hahahahaha, ohh well i think this vid is viewable , i dont really feel like taking it down and putting it back up at this point. i'll do that for the next one! :-)

i agree just let it be like it is .. i did that re-up the other day with vol.10 and the 2nd upload did not even showed up in the subboxes ...

saunders420
12-07-2017, 12:11 PM
dat song haha. got me dancing...almost. surely had wished it never switched up :p

dope watch

xtremezoid
12-07-2017, 01:38 PM
dat song haha. got me dancing...almost. surely had wished it never switched up :p

dope watch

true me 2 , hahahaa , right where i cut it , is when the song switches up and gets a tad weaker, i had to try n keep the flow goin , i'll get even more funky on da next one hahahaha

sdskate3footy
12-23-2017, 01:32 AM
this was sick

eastcoastskateboard1
12-23-2017, 07:44 AM
fuck yeah zoid dis was sicko

Jebotek
12-29-2017, 03:30 AM
full of win
best footage i've seen in ages

killyoselffool
01-02-2018, 06:11 AM
Ollie in to blunt 3 shuv line was fucking insanely smooth. This shit was golden.