PDA

View Full Version : Three Gold Minutes: G Ryin

G Ryin
05-19-2009, 11:23 AM
3 min solo. hope you enjoy. was going for multiple shots of most tricks. most realistic, some pushing it.

comments pined over and needed for life to continue.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Three_Gold_Minutes_G_Ryin/

mamba12
05-19-2009, 11:41 AM
i didn't think it was overboard at all. even though you didn't say overboard here...you did at ea. and i'm commenting here.
that hippy flip grind deserved like 10 different angles. looked great man. love those tweaked finger flips

Roccityroller
05-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Love the tweaked fingerflips...great trick for spots like that, def love that style.

Didn't really think it was overboard, looked fun more than anything. keep it up.

thebullet
05-19-2009, 12:33 PM
normally I don't like the hippy jumps, but yours at the ends was pretty crazy

schnavolda
05-19-2009, 01:58 PM
that tre hippie to grind in the rez was one of, if not the one, sickest trick i've ever seen.

TANK
05-19-2009, 02:00 PM
awesome video! nice chill vibe.

heshfield
05-19-2009, 07:12 PM
The video effects like the TV screens and stuff were pretty slick. I've never seen a 3flip grind like that before. Very creative use of the truckbed shot--very nice with the subtle shake of the camera.

GymAllstar
05-19-2009, 08:15 PM
G f--- in Ryin.... I am in awww right now man.. I fluckin loved this video from you man... by far your best work yet.

The Gold Standard billboard was great but when I saw the video clips of you with a DIFFERENT camera angle of your trick off that ledge, it blew me away man... so creative and looks like you really put some thought into your editing which I like a lot..

You already know how amazing the hippie flip was and that DID deserve 10 different angles. The truck camera shot was SO sick as well and the sound of effect of the REWIND sound (i think that is what it was) was awesome in there.. great details in this video overall man

Going to watch it again now a couple times just so I can truly tell myself to throw ALL my current footage out and start the F--- over!

Damn...

AllStar out

GymAllstar
05-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Just watched again...

First sequence shot I have seen actually IN the middle of a video... looked so good man!

And 180 ... oh wait... LATE AS HELL 180 out? Such a sick way to do a 360 and make it look good... soooo stylish G- Great job, sorry for the multiple posts everyone... hahaha

G Ryin
05-19-2009, 10:09 PM
your too kind gym. i wouldn't do half the things i do, filming wise, if it weren't for you. the "rewind" sound you mentioned is actually the truck horn going thru the ramped slo motion keyframe markers. when i heard it rendered, i was like "woah".

hesh: haha, glad you noticed that shake. first time i've ever used that feature of the filmer pack.

tank: thanks bud ^^

schnavolda: that, comming from you, seriously makes me amped. i've been lurking DP stuff basically since i realized you could make videos from skate.

thebullet: thanks man, glad you liked it.

roc and mamba: thanks for the love guys. i lurk TT stuff all day. it just looks so real sometimes!

Madsser3200
05-20-2009, 05:14 AM
wow g..
that was awesome..
g ryin is the golden standard..
the golden standard himself..

the skating..
filming..
editing..
quality..
and songchoice was all f-- great..
that s-- was soo awesome bro..

Embers BLS
05-20-2009, 06:38 AM
Haha. That was awesome.
Looked like you were havin fun doing the whole thing, and that's what it's all about.

To tell you truth, Mamba Roc and Gym hit everything I was going to point out...
funny how that is huh?

Keep it up man. Seriously, can't wait for more.

JerrelMD
05-20-2009, 07:18 AM
wow dude I like your style, I almost never see tweaked fingerflips, and you just know where and how to pull them off. Sweet body varial.

PS: Second sequence shot / video i've seen. I suck at them compared to you, keep that sweet subtle editing up.

G Ryin
05-20-2009, 12:34 PM
thanks again guys.

to be honest, i hate that sequence shot. the pics are uneven and if you look closely, you can see that the lower layer is a slightly different tint than the top one. gross. but it was my first one, the next one will be way better.