PDA

View Full Version : realistic pop out of grinds in skate2

My Elementality
05-11-2018, 12:59 PM
i've been wondering how to lowpop out of grinds in s2, the"official" way for a while now. i think i know how to do it. i go into a grind then a press a or x then i do the trick and it works 40-50% of the time. is this how everyone does that?

dudren
05-16-2018, 07:04 AM
i've been wondering how to lowpop out of grinds in s2, the"official" way for a while now. i think i know how to do it. i go into a grind then a press a or x then i do the trick and it works 40-50% of the time. is this how everyone does that?

it actually depends alot on what grind/slide you are trying to do

iamjoshk
05-16-2018, 07:21 AM

Completely depends on the trick and the spot. You have the general concept though, the best way to practice is find a tall out ledge and practice getting the timing down for different tricks. The timing on a bs tail bs flip or just bs tail pop out will be different than a crook or 5-0 pop out after a while you'll figure out the timing for your tricks. Now the transfer stuff like nosegrind pop back to the side you started and shit like that, that I love doing needs the spot, timing, and getting your person to stand in the grind correctly like I didn't know if a bs crook pop over was possible on a non glitch flat bar until I approached it like how I do in real life and positioned my skater so my shoulders were pointing forward and I was standing in the grind so my toe side wheel was kissing the rail.

ALSO 40-50% is pretty good if you're doing ollies, if you're trying lazy flips, shuvs, or transfers that shit is hard and isn't every try I don't care who you are.

Good luck though and you can do them in S3!

My Elementality
05-16-2018, 03:10 PM
thanks guys, that's what i thought. i can do ollies out pretty easily, it's just flips out that i have a problem with. i'll have to try that tall ledge shit one of these days. also, i knew that you can do that shit in s3 as well. i've seen boxerman and snail do a lot of shit as well. appreciate it still, josh k and dudren, thank you

My Elementality
05-16-2018, 03:31 PM
actually, i find it harder to do it in s3 cause it seems like you fall off the rail or ledge a lot faster. it's kinda weird, thankfully the hardcore pop out isn't very high so that's fine