PDA

View Full Version : Josh K S3 part

iamjoshk
06-10-2018, 08:11 PM
Running out of stuff to do in S2 except for a couple tricks that are proving to be damn near impossible and thought why not try to make a S3 video? Probably my last S3 part this game just doesnt suit my fancy. Buckle up boys.

Also threw my last S2 part at the end due to trying not to put fake skating on my normal youtube due to my girl showing here friends some random things I'll make and don't really want to have to explain how for the last forever I've been into making fake skate videos hahahaah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtaWBgQ5NoU

killer kow20
06-11-2018, 07:38 PM
WOOOOOOOOOWWWWW that was so damn good!

Loved all the grind combos and the quick pop on and off stuff. Really hope you change your mind about skate 3 because that footy was sick. The skate 2 stuff was amazing also. Great stuff all around dude!

i am a snail
06-12-2018, 05:53 PM
seeing you in s3 is real fuckin neato and its cool to see someone around still playing the game like this, i miss it

My Elementality
06-12-2018, 05:54 PM
probably best solo of the year so far, can't say I've seen many solos this year though lol

killyoselffool
06-16-2018, 09:03 AM
that was so fucking good. Everything was on point. Playing the games as their meant to be played.

CA|Renegade
06-16-2018, 09:52 AM
Filled to the brim with damn good clips