PDA

View Full Version : 10 Minute Solo Part - "Imaginaerium"

McBambi
11-24-2018, 08:58 AM
So here it is, sit back, relax and enjoy. hope you like it.
Giving s3 the last visit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR__6TNRSQQ

Thanks for watching my stuff over the last few years, once my need to edit something kicks in again I'll probably make something new, until then - see you in skate 4!

Antwan
11-25-2018, 04:10 AM
Skate 4.. Smh.. Lol. Dope edit. You hit some stuff similar to the way I have before. We should make a video together some time. Well done, seriously.

McBambi
11-25-2018, 07:07 AM
thanks man!

My Elementality
11-25-2018, 07:49 AM
this was a pretty boring watch in my opinion

Antwan
11-25-2018, 01:13 PM
That's part of why I stopped sharing things here to be honest, Elementality. This section needs some guidelines. Opinions are fine but we've got to be more constructive toward eachother. It comes off as rude and disrespectful. This dude spent time on a 10 minute video. Atleast give some pros and cons.

My Elementality
11-25-2018, 08:04 PM
no opinion zone now i guess?
i don't gotta give constructive criticism if it's his last vid, i don't even have any to be honest

HCH Media
11-26-2018, 02:59 AM
That's part of why I stopped sharing things here to be honest, Elementality. This section needs some guidelines. Opinions are fine but we've got to be more constructive toward eachother. It comes off as rude and disrespectful. This dude spent time on a 10 minute video. Atleast give some pros and cons.

100% agree .. skate comunity is allmost as toxic as the call of duty rage kids .. i rather dont make videos at all

HCH Media
11-26-2018, 03:02 AM
no opinion zone now i guess?
i don't gotta give constructive criticism if it's his last vid, i don't even have any to be honest
boring to watch ? have we seen the same video ?
i dont see anything constructiv in you posting this

dude he works on his tricks to make them look well .. and he takes time for proper edits .. flameing his shit is just a dick move .. especialy when he skates and edits a heck lot better than you ...

My Elementality
11-26-2018, 03:55 AM
i'm not trying to say he sucks, he obviously has skill. it's just that this type of skating isn't for me i guess. it was a boring watch for me at least
and also telling me that i don't skate or edit as good as him won't help anything, especially when your trying to tell me that i'm flaming him

HCH Media
11-26-2018, 08:26 AM
i'm not trying to say he sucks, he obviously has skill. it's just that this type of skating isn't for me i guess. it was a boring watch for me at least
and also telling me that i don't skate or edit as good as him won't help anything, especially when your trying to tell me that i'm flaming him

skillfull skating and watchable edits are not for you ? his ungrindables are years ahead of you ... sooo please dont coment on stuff that is not for you ...

its bin fucking months when i checkd in the last time ... bollox like this just makes me never visit this shithole again ....

WTF

McBambi
11-26-2018, 10:41 AM
hey it's all good guys, I get that some people don't like my stuff or style of editing. but yeah I also agree that it's gotten more and more toxic sadly.
Also it's fucking funny how Elementality wanted to have me in his Full Length so bad that he flipped out when I uploaded my part as a solo. And now my stuff is boring

My Elementality
11-26-2018, 02:48 PM
skillfull skating and watchable edits are not for you ? his ungrindables are years ahead of you ... sooo please dont coment on stuff that is not for you ...

its bin fucking months when i checkd in the last time ... bollox like this just makes me never visit this shithole again ....

WTF

i can only post here if i'm praising now i guess lol?
i usually like his shit but this was boring to me. i can't give an opinion if i can't do half this shit now? doesn't matter if i can do it or not, i'm still entitled to an opinion skatan, grow the fuck up dude.

PoppinSuds
11-26-2018, 03:27 PM
such an insane ender!

just watched in full with a buddy, so many ooh's and ahh's!

didn't get bored btw lol

saunders420
11-27-2018, 06:18 AM
didn't get bored btw lol

yee. really looked like you were just having fun playing the game. cant hate on that.

good shit bambi :cool:

McBambi
11-28-2018, 10:56 AM
yee. really looked like you were just having fun playing the game. cant hate on that.

good shit bambi :cool:

Thanks! that's exactly what i did :)

CA|Renegade
11-28-2018, 11:59 AM
Damn... The first clip, :53, 1:20, 3:11, 5:44, 9:08, suuuper clean 9:20, 9:37, and that nuts banger were my favs! Solid ass edit as always bro! Hopefully we'll get a Skate 4 SMH

antarctican
12-01-2018, 06:40 AM
Liked the edit man was sick, this community still has quality left in it

Nothing wrong with encouraging positivity, fairly hypocritical to tell someone to grow up in my opinion.