PDA

View Full Version : Around the corner

epicurean
01-13-2019, 01:31 PM
https://youtu.be/nIbylCWib-M

Bonksz
01-14-2019, 02:39 PM
Wow, you have way more patience than me haha. Looks great!

saunders420
01-14-2019, 09:02 PM
Yeh this was zen. A wild practitioner of zen. If your cool with mods try the push speed mod, I think that last corner could have used some extra umpphh....but who am I to judge the spectacle, seriously. Shit was done to a tee. I really don't think it could get any better than this. :o

29 minutes sped up seemed like forever still.

Amphan
01-14-2019, 10:01 PM
Damn...this is all in one sitting? Props to you. I agree with Bonksz; a lot of patience, but it was well worth it.

epicurean
01-15-2019, 01:09 AM
Yeh this was zen. A wild practitioner of zen. If your cool with mods try the push speed mod, I think that last corner could have used some extra umpphh....but who am I to judge the spectacle, seriously. Shit was done to a tee. I really don't think it could get any better than this. :o

29 minutes sped up seemed like forever still.

Thanks a bunch! I am cool with mods, haven't tried the push speed mod but I'll give it a spin. I don't like mods that make the game easier, though.
I actually liked the last corner, it's kinda a wallride of it's own. I didn't like the first wall but after further inspection I was okay with it.

Damn...this is all in one sitting? Props to you. I agree with Bonksz; a lot of patience, but it was well worth it.

Yup, I just decided to try it and record it and see how it goes if at all. Went on for 30 minutes but that flies by when you're into it, i'm sure all of you have spent at least that time on a trick on Skater without even noticing.