PDA

View Full Version : thiccTiccle - Fat blunts, Big stunts - Skate 3 Peacocking

thiccTiccle
01-17-2019, 10:34 AM
Hey, what's up everybody, just found out about this place thru 'easkategod' on insta.

We got videos on IG and a YT channel with over an hour worth of entertainment (combined)...
Focused on skate 3 single player primarily with some big glitches, huge drop-ins, massive gaps and even a good amount of hardcore footage for the purists to keep it real...

Started posting in late November, been playing EA skate since the original came out...
Skipped skate 2 (mostly) and dabbled in skate 3 but still loved the original. Really started to default to skate 3 and got good on normal difficulty about 2014, found about speed glitches mid 2018... Started Hardcore mode about 2 months ago, props to IG skaters for the inspiration.

Thinking about doing a skate2 play thru for YT... Would you watch it? OR, is it just old news?

We also skate IRL (Mono1up) and fingerboard (IllestWhiteBoy)
My best trick is a shuv-it, tail-stall body-varial, front-shuv out... I also got this varial flip from drop-in stance (kinda like a standing-still no-comply under-flip variation... just for fun), I still need to land it from an Ollie. This year I'll get solid 360 shuv, kick- and heelflips down as well. Still recovering from a motorcycle accident :( slow speed t-boned by a 4runner on my street legal drz400e. I had all my gear on tho, so... :p :cool: (helmets are cool)

WISH US LUCK!!
Find us on IG and YT @thiccTiccle @mono1up @illestwhiteboy_
Mention 'fluckit' and we'll definitely follow back and like your posts

vuozx
02-21-2019, 11:45 AM
welcome aboard!