PDA

View Full Version : Salvia

Nelson
05-25-2009, 07:34 AM
Alright I'm trying 10x Salvia this weekend, its completely legal if you don't already know. I've heard some crazy stories and read up on it on grasscity and other sites.

Any of you guys ever trip and wanna share your stories?

quetonto1
05-25-2009, 08:10 AM
hopefully you have a good trip instead of a bad one :]

tell us about it afterwards

Nelson
05-25-2009, 08:40 AM
I will for sure, if its good or bad at least I'll have a story.

a red bicycle
05-25-2009, 09:10 AM
i don't know if 10x will be enough for you. they say your suppose to work your way up but idk, id rather just go to 100x right away XD.

do it out of a water bong with a jet lighter if possible and have a good experience.

has anyone here also done shrooms??

Nelson
05-25-2009, 09:14 AM
100x is a myth, that usually means 10x , its just to hype it up, it only goes up to 60x.

It means its 10 time stronger than smoking the actual plant.

thesignguy
05-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Under my new current personal situation i say
"heck no you should never and i have never"
Never heard of silva actually

But......

If you do i have "heard":
Do it with someone who has
Don't have anyone with you that you don't like or find annoying
Avoid small 2 person pup tents surrounded by loads of normal people and fams enjoying a campground on a warm summer night. Trust me
Avoid contact with the general public
Don't climb on the bottum of a freeway bridge kicking 5' piles of pigeon crap into the missouri river hundreds of feet bellow. Wait skratch that, this actually is acceptable and quite fullfilling.
Don't have to drive somewhere, make sure you have every needed supply. (oj, lazer pointer, mirrors, STROBE LIGHT and a dark room, lil xtra herb to kik things up a notch)
Make sure you are not hungry but for god sakes not stuffed either
No cats!!!! This means there is a litter box near by that will always be in the coldest most secluded place that you unfortunately might need to seek out if things go bad.

Good luck and know that you might regret your decision for the rest of your life.
^^ real talk

a red bicycle
05-25-2009, 09:30 AM
oh, well then, have fun lol.

and if 10x is like the hyped up 100x, then could you say that 60x is like the hyped up 600x or the 120x cuz i havn't ever heard of 600x

Nelson
05-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Under my new current personal situation i say
"heck no you should never and i have never"
Never heard of silva actually

But......

If you do i have "heard":
Do it with someone who has
Don't have anyone with you that you don't like or find annoying
Avoid small 2 person pup tents surrounded by loads of normal people and fams enjoying a campground on a warm summer night. Trust me
Avoid contact with the general public
Don't climb on the bottum of a freeway bridge kicking 5' piles of pigeon crap into the missouri river hundreds of feet bellow. Wait skratch that, this actually is acceptable and quite fullfilling.
Don't have to drive somewhere, make sure you have every needed supply. (oj, lazer pointer, mirrors, STROBE LIGHT and a dark room, lil xtra herb to kik things up a notch)
Make sure you are not hungry but for god sakes not stuffed either
No cats!!!! This means there is a litter box near by that will always be in the coldest most secluded place that you unfortunately might need to seek out if things go bad.

Good luck and know that you might regret your decision for the rest of your life.
^^ real talk

Word, ive been reading up ALOT about how i should go about doing and the dangers and what not. I know what I'm getting myself into and im ready for it.

SeksulChokolate
05-25-2009, 10:36 AM
salvia is some crazy shit
me and my friend did it and he thought he had a whole neighborhood under his armpit haha

Nelson
05-25-2009, 11:41 AM
C-Town RI? I'm from warren.

SeksulChokolate
05-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Coventry

shearskillz
05-25-2009, 12:20 PM
buddies fell on his ass laughing

Nelson
05-25-2009, 12:31 PM
buddies fell on his ass laughing

Haha ive heard that alot.

saunders420
05-25-2009, 05:55 PM
hahh my first time blazing this shit is not acceptable for the internet, that story is whack. 80X caused enough hysterical laughin
head felt so FUK"D SPACEY

but then after that we went back to the place called peacepipe
got the higher extract 100X, we were thinkn about liquid salvia
but too expensive...anyways the second time i felt mad skeptical of reality, just felt different. i think it was because everyone wanted to see a reaction. NOTICE: blaze it by yourself in a dark room, that was the best trip i had with salvia no lie.

and word on the 80X n 100X ill grab some this next week with my paycheck n show the label, ill see if they got the liqiud stuff too

Nelson
05-26-2009, 04:12 AM
The liquid stuff is nuts.

Nelson
05-30-2009, 05:39 AM
Alright so i did about .7 of salvia last night because it just wasn't working. Then it happened after a huge hit. For about 30 seconds it felt like the world was flat and life was on rolling pins, i was trying as hard as i could to talk all was coming out was laughter it felt good, i came off after about 30 seconds of the trip and had a nice body high for about an hour. Shit was nuts but it was only 5x and i was disappointed, i wanted and expected a much more intense trip. Maybe next time...

II Pwnography
05-30-2009, 06:48 AM
ive tried 10x during senior week at the beach before. me and my friend did it at our beach house while other friends watched. they said i just stood facing the corner and laughed for a minute straight and my friend thought he was becoming part of the chair he was sitting on. I remember laughing but i dont remember facing a corner.

i guess if you want to be experimental and get a good/short high then try it but i wouldnt make it a habit... i havent tried it since.

in my opinion, salvia should be illegal and weed should be legal.

ablindkid666
05-30-2009, 07:03 AM
agreed pwn. any substance that is similar to lsd is not good. weed is more an leasure than salvia sounds. salvia sounds like a step drug where one uses it then goes on to bigger drugs. personally i've lost a couple friends to drugs and i can't stand drugs. i don't want to start an arguement though. i do believe weed should be legal though.

II Pwnography
05-30-2009, 07:28 AM
wont get much of an argument out of me. ive tried diff drugs here and there but i wouldnt allow myself to do them enough to get hooked on them. Hard drugs are what changes people for the worse... weed typically causes a change for the better (unless its drug trafficking and stuff of that matter)

anyways im sorry to hear about losing your friends dude.

Nelson
05-30-2009, 07:34 AM
ive tried 10x during senior week at the beach before. me and my friend did it at our beach house while other friends watched. they said i just stood facing the corner and laughed for a minute straight and my friend thought he was becoming part of the chair he was sitting on. I remember laughing but i dont remember facing a corner.

i guess if you want to be experimental and get a good/short high then try it but i wouldnt make it a habit... i havent tried it since.

in my opinion, salvia should be illegal and weed should be legal.

I very much agree with that, it was way to easy to get, ordered that shit online, and you can just pick it up at head shops. Weed is far more relaxing and i only see myself doing salvia once more because it wasn't all that crazy. But i will probably be doing shrooms in the future.

sk8cdt
05-30-2009, 10:13 PM
But i will probably be doing shrooms in the future.

there ya go nellsy