PDA

View Full Version : Board Modding Templates

TOATISCOMING
04-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Whats up does anyone got any board templates for companies trying to start up? Im not finding anything or maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Granka
04-14-2020, 03:02 AM
The SXL Modding-discord has a bunch of templates

William E
04-22-2020, 12:08 AM
I agree with the guy above. There are a lot of templates. In general, everything can be found, the main thing is to enter the correct query in Google search)

RobinHines
05-04-2023, 12:32 AM
I agree with the guy above. There are a lot of templates. In general, everything can be found, the main thing is to enter the correct query in Google search)

Thank you for sharing the most useful information

Danielbab
02-14-2024, 02:51 AM
Can extreme sports edits be a powerful medium for self-expression and storytelling within the Skater XL community, showcasing unconventional narratives and pushing the boundaries of creativity?

Danielbab
02-14-2024, 02:51 AM
Could Bonksz solo 2 revolutionize the skateboarding game genre with its unique mechanics and immersive gameplay, or is it just another rehashed version of previous titles?

GeorgeHic
02-20-2024, 08:10 AM
Hello fellow Skater XL enthusiasts! I wanted to start a discussion about the latest update that introduced new features and improvements to the game. Have you had a chance to try out the new tricks and maps? What are your thoughts on the gameplay changes? I'm particularly interested in hearing your feedback on the new challenges and missions that have been added. Do you think they add to the overall gaming experience, or do you prefer the more free-form style of play? Let's share our experiences and tips to help each other make the most out of this awesome game! Keep shredding, and happy skating!