PDA

View Full Version : Seanne - Gold - Realistic

Seanne
07-30-2020, 06:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGPEsI51tRA

Oh shit lads, it's on!

Seanne
07-30-2020, 10:48 AM
This place is way too quiet, and now when it's out on consoles as well, let's kickstart this forum back to life again with a 1.0 vid.

killer kow20
07-30-2020, 11:46 AM
That was great! My fave was the smith hippie flip. Ive been trying similar tricks at that spot but I havnt pulled any yet so now at least i know its possible haha.

NotedDerk
08-06-2020, 04:02 AM
Front crook to front noseblunt at the courthouse ledge was sick, 50 hippie kickflip line was awesome.
Nailslide on the ledge and bike rack was the best clip I've seen from skater xl so far, I think it's better than the banger, but the banger was still great as well.

I really dig your filming in this game seanne, I don't know what it is exactly, but it flows with your style perfectly.

Seanne
08-06-2020, 06:15 AM
Front crook to front noseblunt at the courthouse ledge was sick, 50 hippie kickflip line was awesome.
Nailslide on the ledge and bike rack was the best clip I've seen from skater xl so far, I think it's better than the banger, but the banger was still great as well.

I really dig your filming in this game seanne, I don't know what it is exactly, but it flows with your style perfectly.

Cheers a lot Mr Derk.

pawnluvguitarist
08-06-2020, 07:12 AM
Great skating and filming man. Really good stuff.

How did you do the manual pivot At 2:30?
I haven’t been able to figure those out yet.

madsser
08-06-2020, 11:22 AM
MATE! I loved it.

Knew from the first line this would be great. Your style really shines.
Those slide transitions on the red ledges were a thing to behold.

Keep it up!

Seanne
08-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Great skating and filming man. Really good stuff.

How did you do the manual pivot At 2:30?
I haven’t been able to figure those out yet.

Milky has a solid tutorial on his youtube channel. Check it out. I still am pretty bad at them, but still learning.

NateOrDino
08-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Oh wow, you’re a mad man. Loved all your back smiths look and all those blunted variations at the courthouse! Can’t wait to see more of your stuff! Well done!! Big ups

pawnluvguitarist
08-08-2020, 04:00 AM
Milky has a solid tutorial on his youtube channel. Check it out. I still am pretty bad at them, but still learning.

Thanks so much man!!!
That opens up lots of possibilities

Legba
08-10-2020, 10:48 AM
Loved all of the blunt out variations and the DIPPED ass smiths. Filming was intriguing too. Great style :cool: