PDA

View Full Version : Triple Threat Presents: "Lay It Down"

Embers BLS
05-27-2009, 03:36 AM
A solo, by me, for everyone to enjoy. :)
Let me know what you like/hate, you know I can take it.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Embers_TT_Lay_It_Down/

Granka
05-27-2009, 03:51 AM
Great tricks, awesome music. Really good video!

Piktro
05-27-2009, 03:53 AM
So steezy, love it.

Tubilakken
05-27-2009, 04:44 AM
first of.. your skater looks like Billy Ray Cyrus haha

loooved the steady easy flooding camera...worked well with the skating....

the only wierd thing was the sound ... every time your skateboarder did an ollie... the sound was heavy and weird... like there was to much bass or something....

Embers BLS
05-27-2009, 04:52 AM
first of.. your skater looks like Billy Ray Cyrus haha

loooved the steady easy flooding camera...worked well with the skating....

the only wierd thing was the sound ... every time your skateboarder did an ollie... the sound was heavy and weird... like there was to much bass or something....

WOW! That is probably the coolest comment EVER...
Nobody tell EB though... he might start asking me about Miley all the time... :eek:

Glad you liked it. The lower sound, could be a number of things, but I think it's cause some of the clips are stretched a little.

Glad people already like this little edit.

Whitseys
05-27-2009, 05:31 AM
So smooth and clean...
loved the ender

Roccityroller
05-27-2009, 06:35 AM
lame...

I'll give an actual review after i watch it.

Roccityroller
05-27-2009, 06:59 AM
previous analysis stands...i loved it.

JerrelMD
05-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Haha dude this was typically Embers

All those weird bails between the great skating, sweet xD

pawnluvguitarist
05-27-2009, 07:45 AM
wow, thats gotta be the best video quality i've ever seen :)

The skatng, filming and editing were great, especially on those last couple set ups..

Madsser3200
05-27-2009, 08:23 AM
i was gonna do a highlights..
but..
watched like 5 times..
and i realised that..
it would take like 2 pages..

this made my day..
loved every bit of it..
soo nice..

wierd style..
mixed with awesome cameraskills..
and matching song..
=
Ember BLS..

G Ryin
05-27-2009, 10:42 AM
dude. sick.

nothing looks better than a trip. threat production.

love the hair metal too

Embers BLS
05-27-2009, 02:35 PM
I believe I've found where I belong... LOL
#1 I'm lame, #2 Song choices keep working, #3 weird style is some kind of awesome, and I never stop working on my cams. Glad I'm not disappointing anyone.. haha

Thanks to everyone so far who has commented. :D
Very appreciated.

Roc, I hope to always be lame to you, if I'm not, then I'm doing something wrong and should quit right away.... :p

Stuman
05-27-2009, 03:56 PM
I'm a big TT fan and your vid was fun and entertaining to watch. That ender was an unexpected surprise. Keep up the great work.

GymAllstar
05-28-2009, 12:01 PM
The best part about Skate 2 for me is the ability to make video parts your own.. and what I mean is being able to use the Cams to your liking and be as creative as you want with them.. Make your own style, choose exacly what you want in the shot and where you want it shot from.

Embers, you are someone that even if you did not put your name on a solo project or even a single editied clip, I could tell that it was you right away (Yeah, the goofy ass hat and long hair is recognizable too) But you have your own signature style of Skating AND Filming that I only see in an EMBERS film.

At work and cannot watch video while giving feedback, so single clip feedback is not gonna happen right now, but overall man this was a great video. It flowed great and the bails were classic BLS style. Trick selection had a ton of variety and the spots you hit were so sick and thought out. I was psyched to see the double bench at the School come back out since you STEEZ days.. that was awesome and great cams to go along with it on those clips.

Watching this thing made me inspired to go film and knock out some smooth lines and that ALWAYS means I loved it.. (ok, enough.. I am done)

TT - Beyah

Embers BLS
05-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Thanks Gym!
When I watch your edits, you always have this incredible eye for detail that stands out. So, it's a major compliment from you, when you can tell it's my solo right away. Glad you noticed the return of that bench setup, even slightly modified... :cool: You never know, the tunnel of doom might make a triumphant return. ;)

I don't know what my style is. I may never know. LOL. I just try to get better at skating and filming with every clip. The way I look at it, if it stands out, and it doesn't suck, then I'm glad you guys like it. :D

Well, everyday I hope for more DLC... for that perfect over the top hat... oh, and some new sh-- to skate... LMAO

Winton
05-29-2009, 01:35 AM
There was lot of nice skating and filming. How did you get so high framerate?

quetonto1
05-29-2009, 04:37 AM
Yep wegame sucks

1 min in it keeps cutting out xD

don't know why but that 1 min was awesome

Embers BLS
05-30-2009, 02:31 PM
the framerate is the million dollar question.
Thanks for all the awesome feedback you guys. :D

StompDatGoomba
05-31-2009, 06:59 PM
sick video. awesome tricks + song

bigmike712
05-31-2009, 07:12 PM
i loved the sweet filming skills and the highest quality..shits not weak at all

Embers BLS
06-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks! Glad you guys dig it. :)