PDA

View Full Version : 1st Solo - Services

HorseHead
05-28-2009, 07:05 AM
Here's my 1st solo ever. I've never used Vegas or any editing software before so it's a bit rough. Next one will be better. Let me know what you think and where I could improve, which is probably everything. But, that was fun. I'm going to do it again. Song is by The Birthday Party, it's called Guilt Parade. The Birthday Party rules by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tKHtbtl93g

JerrelMD
05-28-2009, 07:18 AM
First time editing? haha no way :P

Sweet that you had a lot of speedy lines, speedy lines tend to get unrealistic and you managed to (most) keep them realistic.

Really creative spots I saw, keep it up :)

Tip:
You get rid of the black bars,
click on a clip
select video pan / cropping
choose the template "16:9"

Whitseys
05-28-2009, 07:18 AM
not bad, some of the tricks were really good but a few of them you popped really high.

Madsser3200
05-28-2009, 07:25 AM
very nice..
and the editing was AWESOME for a first time..

very f-- solid first video..
loved it..

thebullet
05-28-2009, 08:54 AM
surprise of the day. That was awesome, love you style/speed and your use of spots was very creative and made me wanna leave work early and go home to play the game.

Look forward to more stuff from you.

HorseHead
05-28-2009, 09:14 AM
First time editing? haha no way :P

Sweet that you had a lot of speedy lines, speedy lines tend to get unrealistic and you managed to (most) keep them realistic.

Really creative spots I saw, keep it up :)

Tip:
You get rid of the black bars,
click on a clip
select video pan / cropping
choose the template "16:9"

Thanks for the kind words, I'll remember that tip for the black bars for my next vid.

Thanks to all of you for the compliments and suggestions. I'm excited to get some feedback and work on the next one.

saunders420
05-28-2009, 09:22 AM
awesome job for a first try

very very well done

and the 180 nosegrind to the wallride looked kick ass

robley
05-28-2009, 12:23 PM
whoa. first try? do a second try. right now. i want to see what that's like if this is #1.

Jack
05-29-2009, 02:54 PM
2:10 . . . hell yes, 2:17 and I'm throwing my hands up in the air.

2:22!!! Bank to stacked benches to bank.

well played mr man, well played. sprinkle in some 15 mm and and a little 180mm bake for one hour on high, sprinkle a little cinnamon, maybe a little powdered sugar and you're good.

HorseHead
05-31-2009, 08:15 AM
Saunders420 - Thanks, that spot is fun. Everyone should get some tricks on it and show me up.

Robley - Thank you, I'm working on it. The next one won't be cropped all weird hopefully.

Jack - Glad you liked it. I had two more tricks on that bench setup but I got "Skate Reeled" (watermark didn't get turned off).

ijkl682 - Wow Gold? Holy shit, how did you know I collect fake currency from games I don't play? It's like a virtual stamp collection. Silly bots.