PDA

View Full Version : Two Minute Workout vol 7 -- w/ Andersatan

BeatChemist
05-28-2009, 10:35 AM
It was a little delayed by real life shtuff... but here's the new Two Minute Workout!

This one features guest skating by Team Free Agent's very own Andersatan ripping it up at G.E.D.

There's going to be a Community Workout coming soon. Each participant picks a spot, and everyone hands in like 20 seconds of footage from each spot. It should be fun. If you're interested I'll be posting a thread for people to sign up, as well as outline the whole setup and filming requirements.

In the meantime... watch this!

DOWNLOAD THE WEGAME VERSION (http://www.wegame.com/watch/Two_Minute_Workout_vol_7_ft_Andersatan/)

Two Minute Workout vol. 7 ft Andersatan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5GlIR3GbrE)
E5GlIR3GbrE

Piktro
05-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Titles and intro, obviously very cool, you're the man with those things

Anders, you had some very nice lines, some good popless, overall your parts were great

BeatChemist, the same goes for you. It seemed a little unlike you (your skating wasn't as crazy), but it was still very nice.

This song was just beginning for some skating timed with the music.

That main beat that goes

O o o
Pop grind dropdown

Would be so epic to have a video with clips that synced in every shot.

PS: Sorry, I'm not so good at writing what a beat sounds like?

BeatChemist
05-28-2009, 01:44 PM
hahah no I know what you mean. I was worried the beat would get stale because it's so repetitive. I tried putting in the vocal version of the song but it was too busy and ruined some of the synced edits' effectiveness. I try to sync every clip to the music so that at least some part of it happens on beat or it "flows" with the song... I hope this comes out in the final viewed product.

Syncing every single clip so that every landing is on beat would take a lot of work and planning... all your tricks have to be quick hits. It's easy for a few shots to keep it going but then your editing starts to become about that and nothing else. Gotta throw some lines or linked tricks in there somewhere...

I think I kinda slacked on the titles/visuals this time. I just wanted to crank it out and I think I rushed it a bit. I mean... Arial font? Really?? lol... anyways... glad it's well recieved.

Oh.. PS - WEGAME IS UP NOW! HD Youtube seemed choppy to me. Download for best viewing!!

Madsser3200
05-30-2009, 04:23 AM
woot..
f-- siickk..
lovinging this s--..
gotta keep a lookout everyone..

andersatans part was f-- bangin!!
seriously looved it..
wow..
f-- wow..

and you my friend..
ripped as f-- usal..
holy shit

BeatChemist
05-30-2009, 10:15 AM
Thanks!

I'm starting a community workout project over at the ea forums. Should be fun.

Come on over and sign up if you're interested.

andersatan
05-31-2009, 09:07 AM
woot..
f-- siickk..
lovinging this s--..
gotta keep a lookout everyone..

andersatans part was f-- bangin!!
seriously looved it..
wow..
f-- wow..

and you my friend..
ripped as f-- usal..