PDA

View Full Version : Raw Footage 🤧

Brisma
01-31-2021, 07:03 PM
https://youtu.be/MFDegGMt91k

xtremezoid
02-06-2021, 10:47 AM
that was smooth asf.. are you on pc or xbox?? I find the xbox version so glitchy,, like the game freezes for me all the time. sucks because it has such a good feel, i love the controls. You playing on OG or Legacy ?

Brisma
02-10-2021, 07:47 PM
i think is way better than skater xl far as “consoles” and it’s in it’s early development and have’s stat menu if you haven’t played the newer update . i play xbox and i play og and i also play claw so it makes things easier i guess lol . i switch the settings around too . everything i play on is hard even the catches but i use auto catch till they fix the physics but i think this game is very tuff and eventually be better for what sessions instagram say lol even get to be the Filmer in multiplayer . just can’t wait .

xtremezoid
02-11-2021, 05:16 AM
i think is way better than skater xl far as “consoles” and it’s in it’s early development and have’s stat menu if you haven’t played the newer update . i play xbox and i play og and i also play claw so it makes things easier i guess lol . i switch the settings around too . everything i play on is hard even the catches but i use auto catch till they fix the physics but i think this game is very tuff and eventually be better for what sessions instagram say lol even get to be the Filmer in multiplayer . just can’t wait .

yeah i agree, it feels like real skating, xL feels too light and floaty. yeah the physics in session are bugged though, have you ever tried popping out of a bs smith on a ledge? 99% of the time it flips out even when the stick is straight and you're trying to ollie out .

it's like that for other tricks too, they definitely have a lot of work to do. But it still feels much better than xL, it's got that gritty feel. I find that manual catch works though, I can do kf crooks, shit like that, no prob. Just gotta catch holding either up on the left stick, or down on the right, I Guess it depends if youre goofy or regular; I'm goofy. Its nice how they have catch setup , gotta get it just as the board is rotating, and the grip is facing the shoes; just like in real life. session has so much potential to be the greatest skate game ever