PDA

View Full Version : Piktro & Pwnography's Infinite Playlist - Old Town

Piktro
05-30-2009, 04:34 AM
The other day I was really bored. I made a few of the members of the Gold Standard some board graphics, did some skating, some toying around with Photoshop, After Effects, the usual, but I was just itching to make a video after I released my solo and saw the responses (Thank you again everybody). Also, if I had forgotten to give your team a shoutout at the end of my solo, send me a PM with your Team Name, and the title of your upcoming video, and I will try my best to incorporate it into the next projects I have.

Anyways, back on topic... I was talking to a couple people on AIM about some video ideas... and II Pwnography from The Gold Standard, and myself, decided to start putting together a short video series entitled "Piktro & Pwnography's Infinite Playlist". I'm sure you get the reference, and if not, just Google "Nick and Norah". The short video series will be taking place at various locations around New San Van, and some of the classic spots from OG Skate as well. This is the first time I've featured anyone else in my projects, and after seeing the result of this one, it will not be my last, I can assure you of that. Anyways, I hope that you can enjoy this video, we both enjoyed making it, and there will be more to come.

On a side note... Pwnography is a great skater and I'm quite pleased at the result of this and the amount of cooperation and effort he put into this project in such a short period of time. So keep any eye out for him and the rest of his team as well.

Sorry for rambling so much, but here is the video.

Piktro: Goofy Hat & Starman Shirt
II Pwnography: The Normal One

WeGame: http://www.wegame.com/watch/Piktro_Pwnographys_Infinite_Playlist_Old_Town_2
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9GuCOvc6T4

Piktro: Done uploading, should be processed shortly.
II Pwnography: It's like I'm waiting for our child to be born.
Piktro: One of our many children, lol
II Pwnography: You of course being the mother. I did the dirty work and you carried the baby, and conceived it.

^See what I mean? Great kid (he's the same age as me but I don't care, I'll say what I want).

Embers BLS
05-30-2009, 04:56 AM
RENEGADE!!!!!!
+10 for using Styx

Alright. I was thinking of using this song a couple weeks ago... so props to you for beating me to the punch! Good thing the catalog is DEEEEEEEP... heheh

The differences in you and Pwn's styles work together perfectly IMO.
Like a yin/yang thing...

Better see a few more of these...

Whitseys
05-30-2009, 07:39 AM
Ender was Crazy!
Good skating by both of you.
Cant wait to see more.

Madsser3200
05-30-2009, 07:49 AM
loved the intro..
and..
i don't know why..
i was just more appealed to Piktro's skating than Pwn's..
not that pwn's skating was bad..
not at all..

can't wait for the continum..
gotta enjoy your little playlist..
lol..

heshfield
05-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Good looking video; super nice quality. I thought both skaters were entertaining and had some great tricks. I felt like it maybe ended a bit prematurely considering the extended opening, but I enjoyed it. Nice work, guys.

Roccityroller
05-30-2009, 12:56 PM
This got me to thinking... hmmm...

as demz would say, piktro, you're on notice.

pawnluvguitarist
05-31-2009, 05:52 AM
such a great vibe, a very enjoyable watch :)

What capture card do you use? The video quality is amazing...

thebullet
05-31-2009, 08:21 PM
nice watch for sure. Both guys had some good stuff

Piktro, your stuff keeps getting better and better. I think this was my favorite stuff of yours so far. NIce work.

Piktro
05-31-2009, 09:02 PM
@Embers

I love me some Styx. Sorry I stole it from you, just go back to your list of songs and pick a new one :p

@Whitseys

Thanks, took me a bit to get, after all I'm not pawn... haha

@Madsser3200

Glad you liked the intro, I filmed it last minute. I IMed Pwn and was like "Get on live, right now. I need you to stand for 10 seconds, and run up the street with me for 10 seconds. That's all though"

In his defense, I started filming my part a bit earlier than he did, I really rushed him to get it out. Not everybody goes on filming rampages and films an entire part in one sitting like I do haha, it's a bad habit I have to kick. It helps keep my filming consistent though.

@Heshfield

You're the first one to point out the extended intro thus far. Nobody even realized it was 40 seconds long because of the song I think... lol. I'm glad you liked it, and the next one will be better. We're going to critique each others clips and tear them apart prior editing. I want it to be epic.

@Roc

I'm glad I got you to thinking, and I'm glad I'm on notice as well. A TT comment is always appreciated, as you guys have been one of my favorite teams since I stumbled upon your videos.

@Pawn

The song made this video, for me at least. It just fit really well with the clashing of skaters and back and forth action.

@Bullet

Thank you man, I'm glad you have been noting my improvements, I'm slowly learning new techniques to improve. I'm actually getting the hang of blunt popouts and stuff now, as of the other day when I filmed this. I tried to go for a bit more technical this time, rather than the style I usually have. It was fun, a bit tougher to accomplish, and I think the turnout is for the better. I'll just Keep on Rolling with it.

------

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I appreciate it. Any/every comment helps me improve on things.

CaseyCadaver
06-03-2009, 02:00 AM
yo... as always with anything pik does.... SICK. Some of those tricks blew me away. You used a lot of spots in ways I haven't thought of. I loved the double grinds on the steps by pwn. the little 360 too quick to understand grab thingy at the hall by pik had me rewinding again and again.

don't know if anyone on here is into xLooking Forwardx but this song always reminds me of this dvd they had... honk if you're down...

esoteric
06-03-2009, 08:40 AM
pwnography got pwned. piktro's got skills.