10-19-2022, 02:04 PM
Great stuff man!!!

All manual catch?

Very smooth skating and filming.

The line at :30 was impressive.

Loved all the darkslide/primo/Casper stuff

EternalRewind
10-19-2022, 05:03 PM
Thx pawn! Most of it isn't manual catch this time.. ender is tho.. I was mostly testing clips out after getting a capture card for ps4.. the frame rate is 24fps when using ps4 built-in capture video. And you can't see board flip and it looks jittery.... I think the fps and vid quality looks better now at a stable 30fps... I'll probably go back to manual catch now that this is done.. that line at 30 would have been so difficult with manual catch... I want to do everything with MC .. But it seems like no one cares or is using it to make videos from what ive seen.. so I feel like I'm working 10x harder then them and still not getting views.

pawnluvguitarist
10-19-2022, 05:15 PM
Isn’t there a way to save clips on the PS4 and transfer it to a USB stick?
I thought I read about that…
Honestly I think I’ll just film the screen when I start trying to film tricks.

My mindset is who cares about amount of views or what others are doing.

Everything I do will be with manual catch and I will appreciate peoples vids more when they’re using manual catch.

I’m sure a lot of the old Fluckit crew would be using it.
I just don’t know if any of them are still around.

I’m very unfamiliar with discord and such haha

EternalRewind
10-19-2022, 05:47 PM
I don't think you can transfer to USB in game.. you can save clips but only to be visible in game as far as I can tell... using ps4 built in cap then transfer to USB or using a capture card is the only options I think... looking forward to your clips. Hopefully some ogs start playing.. would love to see some southcity gameplay or jean olive type stuff

EternalRewind
10-19-2022, 05:50 PM
Also I haven't been on discord in ages.. just seen stuff on Facebook, youtuber and Instagram

EternalRewind
10-19-2022, 08:48 PM
I finally figured out this instagram thing lol.. looks like everyone is on there now

Seanne
10-23-2022, 06:45 AM
Aye seems alot of people are on Instagram. I just can't be bothered yet to make a new account for videos. And about manual catch, I don't use it yet either. I had it on all the time on SXL, but I just don't feel comfortable yet using it in Session.

Jebotek
10-24-2022, 04:17 AM
Got it with the Ps4 Release aswell, but still far from doing any edits. Just doing Missions so far to get a hang of everything. Theres a trophy if you play the "story mode" with manual catch on so im trying and hoping that manual catch comes naturally at some point. Glad to see some people showing up again though, soon gonna be collabo time again

Amphan
10-25-2022, 11:47 AM
Thx pawn! Most of it isn't manual catch this time.. ender is tho.. I was mostly testing clips out after getting a capture card for ps4.. the frame rate is 24fps when using ps4 built-in capture video. And you can't see board flip and it looks jittery.... I think the fps and vid quality looks better now at a stable 30fps... I'll probably go back to manual catch now that this is done.. that line at 30 would have been so difficult with manual catch... I want to do everything with MC .. But it seems like no one cares or is using it to make videos from what ive seen.. so I feel like I'm working 10x harder then them and still not getting views.

Don't worry about the views; that will come in time. We see you, and know you put in the work. Much like Jeb, I am doing the same thing, playing Story Mode to get used to everything, nowhere close to putting out an edit.

Again, the views will come around. In the meantime, just keep your thing. Both solos were great.

pawnluvguitarist
10-25-2022, 03:28 PM
Hey what capture card are you using?

I’d definitely be willing to buy a cheap one maybe under $50.
Just want a better frame rate than the PS4 capture thingy

Sorry my pm’s aren’t working at all haha

EternalRewind
10-26-2022, 12:54 AM
Hey what capture card are you using?

I’d definitely be willing to buy a cheap one maybe under $50.
Just want a better frame rate than the PS4 capture thingy

Sorry my pm’s aren’t working at all haha

I got this one from Amazon.. says it can do 60fps but I just use 769 or whatever resolution. And 30fps.. https://www.amazon.com/Microphone-Loop-Out-Recorder-Streaming-Conference/dp/B08SBTK4QH/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa?crid=1ON30G3459NUQ&keywords=capture+card&qid=1666770639&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI1LjYxIiwicXNhIjoiNS40NiIsInFzcCI6IjU uNDQifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=%2Caps%2C153&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1 also this video helps set it up https://youtu.be/nu4J6C740BE oh one more thing.. I have a old laptop so it was super laggy at first when trying to capture vid but there's a setting to help with that. Let me know if u get this and have that problem