PDA

View Full Version : ****GTA Gang War Is BACK!!!!!!!!**** ***CHECK INSIDE***

MagicNarcosis
05-31-2009, 02:59 PM
To those of you who remember the Gang Wars with Hoodlum and others, well, IT'S BACK!!

Next weekend..

June 5th-7th, 2009. at 6:00 Pacific Standard Time (8:00 central and 9:00 Eastern)

We're gonna roll it out, again!

Gang Wars is literally what it is. 2-5 separate GANGS in one room. Organized attacking, Strategic gameplans to take down the other gang's that rule sections of the city.

Each gang is appointed to a section of the city. Depending on the amount of people, one gang can be appointed to 2 cities in Liberty City.

Each gang's terrority is a HOT SPOT. Get caught slippin' in the wrong area and it can be OVER for you!!

The objective: By using Team Deathmatch, we keep track on how well another gang is doing by the amount of money the entire gang has. At the end of the time limit, whoever is at the top, wins!

But the thing is.. It's not just a Team Deathmatch. It's completely organized. Siding with other gangs to take out another gang, or setting up a gang as if you sided with them, only to have been setting them up all along!

We've had FULL ROOMS.. that lasted HOURS.. This game mode we play is seriously one of the funnest things you can do with GTA 4. It's an adrenaline rush when you see a car of rival gang members FLY down the street while you're looking for another gang to get rid of!..

Setting up in buildings. Giving clues and or straight up telling the other gang where your at to have a SERIOUS firefight.

This way of play really relies on your gang to use SERIOUS teamwork. It's beyond dope to play.

There ARE rules. Very strict ones but they don't hamper the gameplay whatsoever. Just to keep people who like to be ignorant and try to ruin the game for others, in line.

Zero Tolerance for breaking rules. Break the rules and you're out of the room. Straight up. These games take quite a bit to get going because of the explanation and rundown for new comers, as well as refreshing it to everybody.

MSG me Via Xbox Live for participation confirmation. Or post here with your gamertag here. (It's an XBL Only event)

If you don't have GTA4 by Saturday, GET IT.

It starts Sharp at 6:00 and it can last for up to 3 days. So if you miss a day, it's alright. It's flexible enough for everybody to be able to make it. I advise you make it!!! It's not a game you want to miss. TRUST ME. TRUSSST ME.

Happy Shootings!!!

Nelson
05-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Remember when i was in the car with you, and we went to meet with blackhawk and switchfoot who were in another gang, but we allied. And we were supposed to get out all gangster and slow then pop their ass. But when we pulled up i felt something was wrong, so i hopped out and blew them motherfuckers up with my bazooka and you were like HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT DID YOU DO. And then we pulled off, hit the jump off the roof and rode away like gangstas.

EmmitBrown
05-31-2009, 06:02 PM
word....so im gonna cop the game. i NEED to be in it this time.

you all know my GT already, hehehe

-Emmit

MagicNarcosis
05-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Remember when i was in the car with you, and we went to meet with blackhawk and switchfoot who were in another gang, but we allied. And we were supposed to get out all gangster and slow then pop their ass. But when we pulled up i felt something was wrong, so i hopped out and blew them motherfuckers up with my bazooka and you were like HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT DID YOU DO. And then we pulled off, hit the jump off the roof and rode away like gangstas.

omg.... fun times, dude. this fool destroyed LIFE.. I was going insane!!

ARE YOU GONNA BE IN IT THIS TIME, TOO??

AND EMMIT!!! YOU GOTTAAAA BE IN!!

EmmitBrown
06-02-2009, 03:20 AM
i copped it yesterday for 360...im DEFINITELY in this!

anyone know when the lost and damned stuff pops up?

i bought that too but since ps3 doesnt have it ( :( ) i have no idea how to access it. im guessin its just missions that are around later in the game or something?

robley
06-02-2009, 03:40 AM
pause it, go to game, load new, lost and damned. BANG.

i want to get in on this but i'm going out of town. i'll be that dude who got shot sitting on the porch and is in a wheelchair now and you guys don't like to hang out with him because he bums you right the hell out.

teh m1L3z
06-03-2009, 11:59 AM
im in dude. ill be on this weekend

quetonto1
06-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Dang that sounds like HUGE fun

too bad i don't have GTA4 :/

ablindkid666
06-04-2009, 02:28 PM
go rent it...this gang war isn't going to last for months. thats what im doing.

EmmitBrown
06-04-2009, 06:51 PM
damn, who in their right mind doesnt already own this game?!?!

i have it on both systems now. it's why skate is my SECOND favorite game. i've loved grand theft since the original overhead on PS. and then 3, vice, and san andreas took it to another level of replayability for me. such a sick game all around.

i still pop in 3 once in a while for the dodo. and san andreas for the bike stuntin and atvs.

quetonto1
06-05-2009, 04:01 AM
i would rent it but there isn't anywhere to get it in spain

they just like buying thing stupid people :[

Get Stoked
06-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Epic avatar Nelson.

Also, I traded GTAIV in, but will most likely buy it soon if everyone's still playing it often.

Granka
08-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Sounds hella fun to play Gang War. I do similar stuff then and then. Pack 4 guys in a SUV and drive-by people :D

Roccityroller
08-14-2009, 11:07 PM
I doo this shit IRL

brrrraaaat... that's the sound of my gat