PDA

View Full Version : Triple Threat Presents: "Gym AllStar Solo #1"

GymAllstar
06-01-2009, 09:35 PM
New solo I just wrapped up... threw in a little 5 in 1 as well...

AllStar Solo #1 (http://www.wegame.com/watch/Gym_AllStar_Solo_1/)

thebullet
06-02-2009, 06:57 AM
a good way to start off my day. Thanks yo, a nice watch indeed.

JerrelMD
06-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Wow man, a way to optimize some spots there.
The spots self weren't that new, but from the angles you hit and shot them was great.

ablindkid666
06-02-2009, 10:39 AM
hmmm could be your best one yet...lovin the film techniques etc...only questionable was the fake 3 hardflip other than that it was good throughout.
gotta love that video quality to..goddamn.

heshfield
06-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Great vid, Gym. Good use of the song, and you jammed it full with the tricks. I like the over-blunt to manny shuv, the noseblunt with the bonk to fakie, and the last trick you snuck into the 5 in 1; that was sick.

GymAllstar
06-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Bullet, Hesh, Blindkid, Jerrell, thanks for the comments..

Hesh, that noseblunt with BONK to fakie was one of my favorite parts... Such a short little clip but that spot is just a blast to sesh at the Snake.. thx again

Roccityroller
06-02-2009, 11:35 AM
f---'n A...

Piktro
06-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Gotta agree with Roc, f---'n A...

Embers BLS
06-02-2009, 04:59 PM
I want you to know that I love this so much, I'm watching it again...
but this time with my left eye swollen shut, 3 stitches above my lip, and some of that wicked ass "cut glue" stuff on my eyebrow.

Puck to the face for the win!

Roccityroller
06-02-2009, 07:36 PM
stop crying...all that long hair is turning you into a girl.

Madsser3200
06-03-2009, 12:48 AM
woot..
love this..
best ever..
TT represent..

Embers BLS
06-03-2009, 07:02 PM
stop crying...all that long hair is turning you into a girl.

what?! are you talking back to me again?! i'll lock you in the damn closet again, if you don't start behaving, young man!

ANYWAY....

Gym. Your filming in so f----ing fantastic.
Subtle eye for details that I can't even begin to imitate.
You've stepped it up once again. Sending me back to the drawing board once again, to try and make something great... but I don't even know where to start.

I've watched this so many times, and was working on a trick by trick review, but literally, it would have been EVERY SINGLE TRICK. I don't know how you do have the tricks you do, how you think of the spots, or do it all with so much style, but I love it.

Oh, and I want you to know, each time I watched this, I had to go film afterwards... true inspiration... and have 50+ clips already... thanks a lot! haha.

Nice touch with the 5 in 1 at the end, perfect ending. Flawless.

Keep em coming. :D
Triple Threat!
Beyahhh!

GymAllstar
06-04-2009, 06:32 AM
"Oh, and I want you to know, each time I watched this, I had to go film afterwards... true inspiration... and have 50+ clips already... thanks a lot! haha."

Embers, you are crazy man.. thanks again for the kind words.

Before I film, I always watch some great solos out there to get inspired and I am happy I could supply you with that feeling of wanting to film and put out your next video.. cannot wait for more epic BAILS

esoteric
06-04-2009, 07:02 AM
I was skeptical at first but that had some really solid stuff in it.

liked it a lot man.

GymAllstar
06-04-2009, 07:26 AM
I was skeptical at first but that had some really solid stuff in it.

liked it a lot man.

Skeptical? hmmmm what does that mean exaclty? What made you skeptical at first? just curious, thx for the comment eso

thesignguy
06-04-2009, 09:51 AM
nice vid man, have not had much time for viewing pleasure lately. Supprisingly this one loaded fast on wegame too.

Jack
06-04-2009, 10:18 AM
corner cut grass gap was subtle, liked it

setup @ 2:35 was a sight to behold, I would have kept skating that shit until it exploded.

Demzilla
06-04-2009, 10:42 AM
first...

cant thank you enough for all the gc 54 love....
you have no idea how pumped it makes me and how happy i am that other i didnt even know rocked our shit..
thank you....
big shout out to crissy moran..

fakie flip shifty over rail...WOOOOOO
wall tap...
grass corner...
the blunt corner manny...
manny drop up grind manny....
tre tail pop shuv...really smooth and realistic...like time wise..like you just bitch slapped the table to shuv...couldnt look more humanly realistic.....

THE F----- OVER BLUNTS....
down that ledge...
jesusssssssssssssss CHRIST....

ally run..
tre up...
over blunt manny shuv...
awesome...

i really liked the plant to smith....
maybe more if it was just a 50 but its a game so i love it...

love the pace too...
not fast..
not slow....
very precise....
all banger....

"rawsome!"....demzilla

GymAllstar
06-05-2009, 08:39 AM
Signguy, Jack, Demz, thanks for the props.. I am really glad everyone has liked the solo.. working on some new shizznit to put out and hopefully win over some "skeptics" about my skating.. Solo 2 otw

esoteric
06-05-2009, 09:57 AM
niiiiice vid gym. to tell you the truth, i need 10 posts before im allowed to upload a video so im using this as my tenth post.

thanks man.

check out my video?