PDA

View Full Version : help on drinking

Anjo606
06-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Alright so im going to a party friday night for last day of school and gotta be home 9 cuz of some shit. PLan is for a initiation for a Brotherhood thing with some people i know, and i need help how to try to remember to remember to go home at 9 when buzzed

pawnluvguitarist
06-02-2009, 06:55 PM
set your alarm on your cell/watch...

Anjo606
06-02-2009, 06:56 PM
its gonna be crazy though cuz its an initiation and im the one to be wasted

sk8cdt
06-02-2009, 08:21 PM
ya there is a huge difference between buzzed and wasted. is it 9am or pm cuz that makes a difference too...like do you have to be home early thaat night or early the next morning

robley
06-03-2009, 02:15 AM
a good rule of thumb to go by when having to stop drinking at a particular time is:

either don't go drinking
or
quit giving a shit about time

one or the other will have to happen.

EmmitBrown
06-03-2009, 03:14 AM
^^ extremely good point.

and yes, "buzzed" and "wasted" are completely different.

Nelson
06-03-2009, 03:45 AM
take a couple shots at 8:45. Go home at 9. Be a boss.

Demzilla
06-03-2009, 10:07 AM
thisi s actually whats gonna happen...

your gonna be nervous abuot the time all night..

slowly getting buzzed and checking the watch...

to trashed and still hating the watch...

till 830 when you realize you have to leave...

then you get a few more in...

equaling "sloppy"....
(thats how my posse do...sloppy...breaking glasses..yelling...200dollar bar tabs)

after that last few...
itl be 9...

youll be good to go....
and going wont be in a straight line..

perfect...
done...

its kinda like eating oreos on the way to the dentist....

"everythings on the buzzer"...demzilla...

Anjo606
06-03-2009, 04:49 PM
ya there is a huge difference between buzzed and wasted. is it 9am or pm cuz that makes a difference too...like do you have to be home early thaat night or early the next morning

I gotta be home 9pm. Thing is my parents dont know and i asked them and only way is if im back 9pm

Embers BLS
06-04-2009, 06:09 AM
buzzed is that thing i feel right before being wasted... rollin with the homies (all military) it's usually about a 5 min time span... lol :D

Monk
06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
i need help with drinkin .....LOL 12 pack of 16 oz then go out to the bar for carbombs and shots.......hehe.

my name is monk......and i am an alcoholic...... :D

I sweat Hops..........

Anjo606
06-04-2009, 06:25 PM
i need help with drinkin .....LOL 12 pack of 16 oz then go out to the bar for carbombs and shots.......hehe.

my name is monk......and i am an alcoholic...... :D

I sweat Hops..........

haha im gonna write 9 pm on my wrist, hopefully im not gonna go " wtf is this shit on my arm

EmmitBrown
06-04-2009, 07:00 PM
3 of my last 6 cases were dogfish head 90 min. same as buying headies....it doesn't last longer i just get more fucked up. 9% does bad/fun things when you drink at the same pace.

as far as buzzed...it's hard to hold on to. it's like a highway rest stop....you get to stop there, but it's on the way to something else...you can't make it your destination....

going home at nine is gonna suck though. either get wasted enough to pass out when you get home and ignore all questions directed at you (with varying consequences depending on your parents) or dont drink to begin with....nobody wants to be half cocked and still awake when they have to be around people they cant drink around. total buzzkill and a waste of the rest of your night.

you're better off doing this whole ordeal when your allowed to spend the night at a friends house or some shit.

CaseyCadaver
06-04-2009, 07:24 PM
I recommend not doing it at all. I don't want to sound like your dad but it's not sounding like a good idea. If you can't stay out past 9 your moms is probably the type to check up on what you did. Coming from a guy that drinks everyday and has went to work a thousand times fucked up.... this isn't something you'll be able to hide. More so if this is one of the first times drinking.

The guys you're doing this with don't sound like they're very smart or brotherly. In the end it's up to you... but I can't say that this would be a smart choice on your part.

sk8cdt
06-05-2009, 07:21 PM
agreed

Anjo606
06-05-2009, 07:27 PM
was fun. smoked some blacks, drank some, played beer pong AND won both times, felt i was drunk, went home, now have headaches

Desean
06-05-2009, 11:39 PM
SO a little tip for getting drunk.

pour the beer into your *** hole

sounds weird but it makes you drunk faster, our body doesnt absorb the alchohol so its released straight into your blood stream.

a good way to die yes.

a good way to keep the time, don't have one.

since its initiation i'm guessing you'll be smashed, so when you get a cab home, which i hope you will, don't mistake the cab fair for the time.

OH CRAP ITS 45 o'clock already?

Anjo606
06-06-2009, 06:59 AM
SO a little tip for getting drunk.

pour the beer into your *** hole

sounds weird but it makes you drunk faster, our body doesnt absorb the alchohol so its released straight into your blood stream.

a good way to die yes.

a good way to keep the time, don't have one.

since its initiation i'm guessing you'll be smashed, so when you get a cab home, which i hope you will, don't mistake the cab fair for the time.

OH CRAP ITS 45 o'clock already?

nope nothing like that. Chugged two beers, then played beer pong where i thought they pured lime miller in my 6 cups but they added tequila and everclear. Then played again, got a girls number, couldnt feel shit ( Yeah my friends punched and slapped, no pain) his Hot sister came to crash it, now hangover time

Get Stoked
06-08-2009, 12:35 PM
I get wasted every night. All the matters to me is what time I have to wake up the next day.

Anjo606
06-08-2009, 12:40 PM
I get wasted every night. All the matters to me is what time I have to wake up the next day.

what sucked was my friend's older hot sister came home and ruined it. originally she was okay as long as she got some beer, but what set it off was one of our friends eating someone out in HER bedroom