PDA

View Full Version : i fucking hate permit tests

sk8cdt
08-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Goin for lucky number 3 tommorrow

Corrine
08-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Is that like a driving test?

I passed mine the second time, on the first one I failed as there was a goat in the road and apparently I should of run it over rather than bringing the car to a stop and telling it to 'Shoo'.

I might add there's a lot of country lanes in Guernsey and livestock in the road is not that uncommon.

Edit: How rude of me good luck with the test sk8cdt.

Chinnny
08-28-2008, 02:56 AM
Ah, well if as Corrine says this is a driving test, good luck. I hate that rule Corrine, I can tell that when I started my lessons (next July, yay) that it is going to be a problem for me. "Oh shit a cat!" *slams on the breaks* 'You fail this test'

ChvyVele
08-28-2008, 10:33 AM
I think he means the test to get your permit, meaning that you can only drive with your parents. I thought it was pretty easy, not sure what it's like in Mass but I live in NY and I got a 100 on it first time. And I passed my road test first try... yea I know, I'm a prodigy. Just kidding...

sk8cdt
08-28-2008, 10:40 AM
it turns out fourth times the charm i got a perfect score, (btw its a computerize test that makes sure you know the rules of the road before you canget a permit to drive with your parents for 6 months, its fuckin tough)

Derek Goodspeed
08-28-2008, 12:57 PM
nice...good for you

i'm from maine (we have the same 6 months rule as you...i was pissed when i found out about it hah) and i thought the test to get your permit was wicked easy hah

it's the actual driving test in maine that's super hard to pass...i passed it first time but when i was there i remember talking to some chick that was on her third try and everyone else was on their second haha

good luck with the actual license in 6 months dude

althockey12
08-28-2008, 06:18 PM
i just fuckin hate junior lisence god damn 11 oclock curfew..

Anjo606
08-29-2008, 05:29 PM
I got everything in Driving school 1st try. Gotta wait for damn june to get licensed since i gotta wait til bday

volcomston3d
09-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Goin for lucky number 3 tommorrow

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I passed mine first try -6. the whole thing is common sense. ( sorry for the mocking)

switchFooTexas
09-01-2008, 11:51 AM
I took mine for the second time two weeks ago. (Liscense got suspended for a year, so i had to restart the whole process) It easy, i missed one, about a blind person. And missing 6 is not a good score volcom, goodluck on your driving test, you will not do good if you missed six and haven't studied

volcomston3d
09-01-2008, 02:23 PM
trust me dude thats the easiest part.

sk8cdt
09-01-2008, 02:45 PM
It easy, i missed one, about a blind person.

did it involve what aids them like guide dogs and dark glasses