View Full Version : Piktro & Embers Present: "GODZILLA!"

Embers BLS
06-06-2009, 12:17 PM
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/embersrise/godzillafluckitx.jpg
http://www.wegame.com/watch/GODZILLA_2/

Enjoy!

Piktro
06-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Such a good job editing this Embers, looks great man. Can't wait to do the next video too. Can you say green meadows? ROFL

eflixxx
06-06-2009, 12:30 PM
great edit, lovely quality, some speed hickups on thesome clips in the beginning,but overall very good video dude

pawnluvguitarist
06-06-2009, 01:32 PM
:38 where's the popless out haha

:57 oh there it is ;)

2:13 was cool camera work

great vid, really enjoyed it :)

Your video quality makes me jealous, I might need to look into getting a capture card... What are you using?

Embers BLS
06-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the comments you guys. This was a ton of fun.. as you can probably tell.

Pawn: it's all skate reel clips... no capture card.

pawnluvguitarist
06-06-2009, 01:36 PM
it must be your converter or something,

Whats your process? I use http://colt45.chemlab.org/ea_skate/ to convert and im definitely losing quality somewhere, your vid is like im watching it on my HD tv...

thebullet
06-06-2009, 02:08 PM
The good video quality is a TT secret. Can't watch the video yet cause my phone won't play wegame. Can't wait though.

Desean
06-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Mwahahahaha secrets out

quetonto1
06-07-2009, 12:48 AM
i've got that secret xD

anyways awesome filming,skating and sick song (remember playing it over and over in gh1)

super sick

Madsser3200
06-07-2009, 03:00 AM
theres just something about your filming style embers..
its totally diffrent than everyone elses..
but not in a bad way..

anyways..
loved this..
make a sequel..
please..
right now..

bene317
06-07-2009, 06:00 AM
As has been mentioned, the quality was nice as was the editing--though the camera work at times left something to be desired. Most of the tricks were good, a couple were a bit 'iffy' but a good vid overall. Liked the Godzilla theme, lol.

Embers BLS
06-07-2009, 06:06 AM
As has been mentioned, the quality was nice as was the editing--though the camera work at times left something to be desired. Most of the tricks were good, a couple were a bit 'iffy' but a good vid overall. Liked the Godzilla theme, lol.

Thanks for taking the time to watch this and comment. Glad you liked most of it.
If you could be more specific on which tricks were "iffy", and which camera work could be improved... that would help us out a lot, for future edits.

Skatevid2
06-07-2009, 08:43 AM
haha. intro was great
back crooks popless ollie out looked nice on "Pawns favorite spot" =]
nice bench setup at the CC embers..
hydrant switch tre..
haha, nosebonk looked great to.

greatvideo guys.
just wish wegame was better on my computer.

JerrelMD
06-07-2009, 01:47 PM
As wlayd crazy ass Embers.
Classic double bench, sweet hurricanes.

Piktro sick 270 to tail, sweet ollie over the fence.

great combination! ;D

Embers BLS
06-07-2009, 05:32 PM
haha thanks you guys for watching :D
Lots more Piktro and Embers in the works.

Shout out to Piktro for the Triple Threat Intro and the AWESOME godzilla clip... makes this edit what it is. :cool:

nubmarine1
06-07-2009, 06:06 PM
i <3 embers muchly

amazing vid loved the intro, quality excellent, ;) great skating loved it

Embers BLS
06-07-2009, 11:58 PM
i <3 embers muchly

amazing vid loved the intro, quality excellent, ;) great skating loved it

hahaha i <3 you too.

GymAllstar
06-08-2009, 06:36 AM
Piktro/Embers - what a combination. This video was just great all-around. The intro was awesome with Godzilla towering over the plaza - I was hoping to see more of him throughout the edit but that's ok. The Triple Threat intro was awesome, I gotta get that from Piktro right away for future projects

Piktro - so many good lines and spots that you hit. That Tweaked Jump over that dude in CC was awesome, watched that over and over... and over again..
the Fence jump at School was sick too, I know how hard it is to land on small ledges like that without grinding it..

Embers - classic Ember style, nice socks/shoe combo - That quick blunt tap you did at CC on the red rail was soooo steezy.. I watched that so many times - that completely made the video for me.. Nice kinked bench setup and the TUNNEL of doom! Nice... Setup at CC with Red Box on top of Table, angle was perfect and looked so real-to-life.. Great Embs style all over this one

Great editing, great quality, greater skating and funny storyline. loved it

Demzilla
06-08-2009, 06:43 AM
beautiful TT work as usual...
but...
godzilla theme and not a single demz clip...

cant lie....

bitter...

hahahahah
ahahah
ahahah
ahahah

Roccityroller
06-08-2009, 07:32 AM
beautiful TT work as usual...
but...
godzilla theme and not a single demz clip...

cant lie....

bitter...

hahahahah
ahahah
ahahah
ahahah

damn i never thought of that either...lol you guys suck...

pwned...

just kidding, loved it, as usual, 2 of my top 5 collabo'ing it up. if only we could call it a "team" video, eh?

Embers BLS
06-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Gym: Glad you liked the edit... there is more Godzilla-esque things to come, consider this a trial and success! Thanks for the review. I know we need a little Gym/Embers 2 man demolition to happen right away.... and if i can catch you on AIM, i'll send you the TT logo, Roc has it too. You'll have it ASAP :cool:

Demz: Honestly, thought about hitting you up for this thing a dozen times... but, I failed, and I also haven't seen you on as much. But don't worry, as I said, this was the trial... I don't make many mistakes twice...

Roc: It's pretty damn close to being a "team" vid... eh? :p

esoteric
06-09-2009, 08:39 AM
pimp.