http://www.wegame.com/watch/The_Stranger/

enjoy!

Winton
06-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Pretty nice, some good stuff and some not that good.. Not bad for a breakfast

Camerawork was mostly pretty good but sometimes you cut off your skater's feet

Piktro
06-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Intro seemed a bit plain, but it was heartfelt. I could tell.

Try to stay consistent with watermarks, on or off, not both. It takes away a bit from the video when they switch off.

I don't know what you did, but it seemed like you lowered the framerate. It was like... slowmotion, but not? I really liked that about it.

A lot of the skating was pretty clean, a few tricks here and there that sort of seemed misplaced, but overall they were consistent, and smooth.

Camerawork was for the most part pretty good. Personally, I'm not a fan of those little rollbacks you get at the end of clips sometimes, they're easy to prevent once you work on it.

Overall though, it had a nice vibe to it. The song fit perfect with the skating.

Oh, and... Joined in August, 2008, and only 13 posts man? Get yo' ass back here and stay a while! Fluckit is the place to be.

esoteric
06-10-2009, 07:12 AM
nice little vid. you delivered some mellow style. your name is hardcoreskater and i was expecting some headbang thrasher kinda s#$t. but that was cool. heartfelt is a great word to describe it.

thebullet
06-10-2009, 07:43 AM
really liked that nollie tre at slappy's at the beginning, the switch flip smith at g.e.d. was so nice, love how you filmed it. Also, good song choice. nice watch for sure.

Madsser3200
06-10-2009, 08:23 AM
kinda poop..
real f-- poop..

naa..
loved the s--..
real f-- nice..
triangle..
tri-an-gle..

JerrelMD
06-10-2009, 10:30 AM
I agree with Piktro there, I kinda liked the framerate. Made it sort of... epic.

Angles were sick and though I prefer all watermarks to be off, it wasn't a problem.

2:25 was SICK