PDA

View Full Version : Silent Affair Presents: "Secret Spot" 5-in-1 with x Jenniferr x

x Jenniferr x
06-15-2009, 05:30 AM
Yeah, the spot isn't really secret, but it's hidden, so don't post about that. I'm interested in what you think about it. I think my filming got a lot better in this vid, but maybe that's just me. I also think the song fits good, but maybe that's just me too, lol :D
Let me know your feedback.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Silent_Affair_Presents_Secret_Spot_5in1_with_x_Jen niferr_x/

esoteric
06-15-2009, 06:17 AM
that wasnt bad at all. keep it up but get some innovation and style. your kinda textbook.

nice angle at :28.
nice ender too!

x Jenniferr x
06-15-2009, 06:43 AM

Skatevid2
06-15-2009, 10:02 AM
not bad.

im a big fan of that hidden park...
i liked the heel salad to bank/drop in

gonna have to agree with him though..could have used a bit of creativity. theres plent of it to go around in that park.

nice filming.
keep it up

x Jenniferr x
06-15-2009, 10:39 AM
Thanks :) Almost every trick has a movable piece in it, but maybe I could have spiced it up a bit. I didn't want to be a little overboard on realistic though:D

Roccityroller
06-15-2009, 10:45 AM
you don't wanna go overboard, you just wanna flirt with the edge, peer over the side, and laugh...hahahahaha

x Jenniferr x
06-15-2009, 10:52 AM
you don't wanna go overboard, you just wanna flirt with the edge, peer over the side, and laugh...hahahahaha

lmfao

esoteric
06-15-2009, 11:43 AM
you want to be at the point on the edge where theres a red phone and someone screaming DONT JUMP!

but dirty skilleh, so you can hang with us.

hahah jk

BanginNBanginnBangin
06-15-2009, 11:44 AM
I thought it was great. The angled movables were nice... and the bank to bank on the barricade was dope.

x Jenniferr x
06-15-2009, 12:06 PM
I thought it was great. The angled movables were nice... and the bank to bank on the barricade was dope.

Embers BLS
06-16-2009, 12:14 AM
The hurricane was pretty sweet.

could have done without the fade in/fade out with every trick, but other than that, is was a good watch.

x Jenniferr x
06-16-2009, 05:25 AM
The hurricane was pretty sweet.

could have done without the fade in/fade out with every trick, but other than that, is was a good watch.

Yeah, was my first time using fading and I overdid it. :p

Madsser3200
06-16-2009, 06:44 AM
that was real nice..
real f-- nice intro to skatefluckit..

x Jenniferr x
06-16-2009, 06:48 AM
that was real nice..
real f-- nice intro to skatefluckit..

Haha, thanks ;)

Embers BLS
06-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Yeah, was my first time using fading and I overdid it. :p

Lol, its all good, im pretty sure there are a few people that did the same thing when they started, including myself.

Keeping working at it.
Try overlapping/crossfades, or transitions.

Pretty sure you're using Vegas, there are a ton of transition effects that are in there. Some are super cheesy, but there are some fun ones in there.

x Jenniferr x
06-16-2009, 07:12 AM
Lol, its all good, im pretty sure there are a few people that did the same thing when they started, including myself.

Keeping working at it.
Try overlapping/crossfades, or transitions.

Pretty sure you're using Vegas, there are a ton of transition effects that are in there. Some are super cheesy, but there are some fun ones in there.

Actually, this vid was edited w/ WMM :p

Embers BLS
06-16-2009, 07:16 AM
I thought I read somewhere that you got Vegas?

Oh well... you need to dump WMM and get your hands a totally legitimate copy of Sony Vegas Professional 9 Platinum B... like I have..... ;)

x Jenniferr x
06-16-2009, 07:27 AM
Haha. Well, MagicNarcosis from skate.ea.com gave me a full version of pro 8 so him and Piktro are gonna teach me how to use it. I attempted to and I said "scrw it" and I went back to WMM/