PDA

View Full Version : The Intro.............(Frequency)

CrzBoarder
06-16-2009, 11:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8FMg1CTHHE

esoteric
06-16-2009, 11:21 AM
awweeeeeesommmmme.

cant wait. thats gonna be SO sick.

excellent intro video though.

excellent skating and amazing filming.

Embers BLS
06-16-2009, 11:40 AM
That was tight, looking forward to this one.
Great song choice and solid skating.

a red bicycle
06-16-2009, 12:41 PM
that was awesome, the filming was so good, can't wait

thesignguy
06-16-2009, 12:53 PM
crz is a stud, cant wait
some of the clips looked outstanding, some of them not as excellent. quality wise
And is this just a new name? Or a new team all together? and all those guys on one team? should be a gigantic full

saunders420
06-16-2009, 03:45 PM
2nd last trick was prolly one of the finest looking things ive seen in this game

BanginNBanginnBangin
06-16-2009, 04:12 PM
G'damn Crz you have the sickest style ever. And this lineup looks hella good. Teach me how to film plox.

mamba12
06-16-2009, 04:33 PM
talk about a great team intro. some really creative stuff in there. a couple of the cams seemed a little far away, but it didn't bother me too much. but otherwise, great song, great vid. can't wait to see more.

Demzilla
06-16-2009, 04:39 PM
wow..
that was pretty f---n bangin...

love the song..
and there was like an easy 20 clips i would have used...

where this murder coming from..

i feel like i just got dick slaped by a stranger....
i need some answers...

hop over smith 180 out.........over.....done.....walk away....calmly...

CrzBoarder
06-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the kind words everyone, its appreciated.

SG, some guys use HD cap cards, some use other cap cards, & some use reel.

Demz, thanks homie....see your Mullen A-Team deck in there.
That trick you speak of took a bit....those signs can be a pain to work with.

Good to be back and filming again. Havin fun again.

Here was the initial Viral vid....not sure if it ever was posted over here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCMlbBs7g0o

heshfield
06-16-2009, 05:45 PM
Good use of the ted nugent song. sw 270 tailslide, 270 noseblunt at hubba, and the line at 2:05 were my favs. Killer team, and sick intro vid.

Madsser3200
06-17-2009, 01:01 AM
holy christ..
that was awesome..
i just simply loooooveed that..

GymAllstar
06-17-2009, 07:53 AM
This one made me way "whoa" out loud at my house a few times.. by myself..

Song was killer and the editing with the beat and the quick clip cuts right before Kamikaze's intro was ILL ... that was editing at its finest in ANY skate vid I have seen...

Skating was nasty, loved so much of it.. highlight for me was the clip from the Stacks, Up the bank - shuv over rail to grind on yellow rail (forget skater/exact trick) but that looked nice and steezy..so smooth and creative in my mind..

Cams were dead on/angles/speed/rolling/stationary..everything flowed and the whole thing made me rethink the quality of clips I got saved up right now to try and match THIS... looking forward to more from you guys soon..

CaseyCadaver
06-17-2009, 08:06 PM
At some parts I was grabbing my ears and saying "what?!" AWesome. Can't wait to see a million more!:eek:

bigmike712
06-18-2009, 05:30 AM
day-ummm that was tight...

Moses
06-18-2009, 08:41 PM
thanks for the comments guys.......Lovin the Love :D

SupaFly
06-21-2009, 10:04 AM
This one made me way "whoa" out loud at my house a few times.. by myself..

Song was killer and the editing with the beat and the quick clip cuts right before Kamikaze's intro was ILL ... that was editing at its finest in ANY skate vid I have seen...

Skating was nasty, loved so much of it.. highlight for me was the clip from the Stacks, Up the bank - shuv over rail to grind on yellow rail (forget skater/exact trick) but that looked nice and steezy..so smooth and creative in my mind..

Cams were dead on/angles/speed/rolling/stationary..everything flowed and the whole thing made me rethink the quality of clips I got saved up right now to try and match THIS... looking forward to more from you guys soon..

That trick in the stacks was me,glad you liked that clip and thanks too everyone for watching :)