PDA

View Full Version : comcast is retarded and so is my vid situation

bigmike712
06-17-2009, 08:38 AM
ok.. i get my cable and internet turned on...then i try and go on xbox live.....doesnt work....wtf...and im tryin to make videos but i have to use the skatereel... and then i got to try and get the watermark off (even after i put no for the watermark setting) someone please tell me what i should do please..

a red bicycle
06-17-2009, 11:13 AM
xbox live didn't work yesterday due to maintance(or however you spell it) and always take the watermark off at the end...

...and comcast DOES NOT SUCK, i know how to get free movies from hbo, cinemax, starz, etc. for free without the subscription :D it might not work anymore though.

sk8cdt
06-17-2009, 06:43 PM
....and comcast DOES NOT SUCK, i know how to get free movies from hbo, cinemax, starz, etc. for free without the subscription :D it might not work anymore though.

please explain so i may exploit them as well

bigmike712
06-17-2009, 06:47 PM
oh alright ill try to keep that in mind...really lets here about this comcast thing....i was mad cuz i couldnt get online at all on anything...i was so pissed...

a red bicycle
06-17-2009, 07:40 PM
please explain so i may exploit them as well

i'll try but like i said i don't think it works anymore, and i have a bad memory so w/e...

1.the movie has to have a preview option
2. click watch the preview
3.once you do that you hit some combination of "ok" "last" and either "play(>)" or "right(>)" i believe the sequence is " ok, last, ok, (play or right), ok, last, ok, (play or right), ok" and so on and so on
4. the movie will either start playing, bring you back to the menu, or say something like "you are not subscribed, blah, blah, blah". the movie may also start playing, and then freeze/get all slow and glitchy.
-if the movie gets all glitchy, just wait a minute or two and it should go back to normal, if not, try pressing last or off on the controller... oh and by normal, it'll bring you back to the menu

5.when you are back at the menu go to your recently viewed movies, and the movie should be there unless you changed your settings to make movies to automatically delete off that list.

...again like i said this probably won't work because of a combination of my bad memory and the fact that the last time i tried it, it didn't work.
i kno this sounds made up, but trust me, i wouldn't of bothered to write all this if it was

bigmike712
06-18-2009, 05:26 AM
alright thank you