PDA

View Full Version : I just found a new trick(late impossible)

jeremy111
06-18-2009, 07:41 PM
I am the first finder of this trick. If anyone tries to imitate me you know that you found it out from me first. Basically, It is like a late impossible.

Video:
http :// skatereel.ea.com/members/1/182146737/1104663 .aspx

I really wanted to let you guys see this considering that it is so awesome. But since I do not have 10 posts and cannot post links you must remove the spaces then past it into your browser to see it. I can do it on command too. :D

amp93
06-18-2009, 08:04 PM
I am the first finder of this trick. If anyone tries to imitate me you know that you found it out from me first.

gettin a little cocky there bud

im pretty sure you were just going for a tre flip willy grind and that mess happened :p

jeremy111
06-18-2009, 08:10 PM
gettin a little cocky there bud

im pretty sure you were just going for a tre flip willy grind and that mess happened :p

That's what I thought at first but, I can do it on command. Finish watching the video and I do it without hitting the rail.

Piktro
06-18-2009, 08:46 PM
With all do respect of course... this is really just unnecessary. You keep typing in the chatbox about it, and how you were the inventor of this trick. I messed around with it with every single fliptrick the other day, and almost all the grinds too, right after it was figured out... I don't think you were the first. People were trying it the second In N 0ut posted it.

Anyways, it's really glitchy looking, and can't see it looking decent in any video. There's no need to take full credit for this trick and be so cocky about it.

I'm the only person I've seen do a shiftycrail 360 on flat in a video but I don't go and say "You only did that because I did."

Welcome to the forums... I suppose.

StompDatGoomba
06-18-2009, 09:10 PM
ok your full of bullshit. you just might as well re-edit this post cause U R defiantly not the first one to find it. U have no right to say so. And trying to take all the credit.. all your cockyness is just going downhill.

also you really don't have to slow the vid down all the way to like 20 or something thats dumb.

Btw w/e i understand that you found this glitch. and your like "OMGBBQWTF!!11one!!!!11"

II Pwnography
06-18-2009, 09:27 PM
you are undoubtedly the coolest male on the face of the earth.

wait nevermind i take that back.

StompDatGoomba
06-18-2009, 09:38 PM
you are undoubtedly the coolest male on the face of the earth.

Wait nevermind i take that back.

rofl to the copter

Madsser3200
06-19-2009, 04:04 AM
just for the record..
'page not found'..

JerrelMD
06-19-2009, 06:45 AM
I am the first finder of this trick. If anyone tries to imitate me you know that you found it out from me first. Basically, It is like a late impossible.

Maybe I already discovered it, but just didn't want to post it up.
And dude, imitate? Partially that is what skateboarding is about.

You're not going to bash on someone, calling him / her unoriginal because he does a kickflip while he / she didn't invent it, or are you that scared someone 'snatches away' your reputation.

Get Stoked
06-19-2009, 11:19 AM
Jesus found it first.

Seriousness though, no need to bash the kid, this isn't Fluckuna Beach. If you don't agree with him, just don't post. I'm on a blackberry, so I can't watch the video. Sounds interesting.

JerrelMD
06-19-2009, 11:35 AM
Jesus found it first.

Seriousness though, no need to bash the kid, this isn't Fluckuna Beach. If you don't agree with him, just don't post. I'm on a blackberry, so I can't watch the video. Sounds interesting.

Please, don't think I'm here to bash the kid...

Cool that he's one of the discoverers, but the way he convescates is just a bit lame in my opinion, but well, maybe he's just super excited. I don't know.

Skatevid2
06-19-2009, 11:58 AM
actually a very very simple trick.

tre flip...
menu
edit skater.
switch stance..
and right when hes done with the trick, either his body will move..

or your board will get all ugly and glitch out like so..

not new.
not your invention by any means either.

Embers BLS
06-19-2009, 12:13 PM

Major LOLz.

CaseyCadaver
06-19-2009, 12:48 PM
wiggle wiggle sour pickles.

I invented the bending wiggle... argh!

those are sick too!

JerrelMD
06-19-2009, 12:56 PM
I'm down with casey :D

saunders420
06-19-2009, 04:08 PM
this is my trick called ugly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4glUSXOfpQ8&feature=channel

Madsser3200
06-20-2009, 08:05 AM
woot saunders..
soo ill..
haha..

HorseHead
06-30-2009, 08:32 AM
[color=black]The hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals. "I have never been beaten," he said, "when I run at full speed, no one is faster than me."   The tortoise said quietly, "I will race with you." "That is a good joke," said the hare. "I could dance around you the whole way."   The race started. The hare darted almost out of sight at once. He soon stopped and lay down to have a nap.   The tortoise plodded on and on. When the hare awoke from his nap, he saw the tortoise was near the finish line, and that he had lost the race. More fable. Joke. Game information.

See, there's an important lesson to be learned in this thread... Thanks Spammers. The story here helped me realize it's not about who puts the trick online first, but who can take a nap on the side of the road.

You know, I invented jerking off in the shower and no one gives me credit for that either.

SkateRoadkill
06-30-2009, 08:50 AM
actually a very very simple trick.

tre flip...
menu
edit skater.
switch stance..
and right when hes done with the trick, either his body will move..

not new.
not your invention by any means either.

so true, before i clicked the vid i was like im sure he is gonna do the 'change skater' thingie... who knew?? anywho, happened to me a few times, didnt think about saving it, way too glitchy/ugly