PDA

View Full Version : [PROMO] It's Time for Plan B

Piktro
06-21-2009, 08:12 PM
A short promotional trailer for an upcoming collab featuring myself, and MakoMiles of Team Free Agent.

Enjoy.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7_UxB5eHw
WeGame: http://www.wegame.com/watch/Promo_Its_time_for_Plan_B

Roccityroller
06-21-2009, 09:53 PM
i hate you, that was awesome

II Pwnography
06-21-2009, 10:24 PM
it shall be epic.

Madsser3200
06-21-2009, 11:50 PM
damn..
make me dream of you tonight..

JerrelMD
06-22-2009, 10:37 AM
DAMN YOU GUYS STOP BEING SO SICK!

I SOOO agree with Pwnography.

robley
06-22-2009, 12:25 PM
does anybody remember from a 411 YEARS ago they had a plan b tour section, and they were at one of those awesome parks in arizona where there was some super kooked out yet simple minded fellow who told all the plan b dudes that he rode for plan b? he said the invisible team had been there a few weeks before, and he asked if he could be on invisible, and they said no but you can be on plan b?

there was just a clip of him really excitedly going "i ride for plan b!"

anytime i see anything plan b related, that guy's voice pops into my head.

"I RIDE FOR PLAN B!"

anyway, piktro i hate you and i hate this video and you can both fuck off.

thebullet
06-22-2009, 12:36 PM
haha, yeah, I remember that guy, wasn't he chuggin this waterbottle and had full pads on? or at least wristguards? I think it was #27. The one where Jeremy Wray did the water tower gap, which is still the deadliest thing ever.

robley
06-22-2009, 12:39 PM
haha, yeah, I remember that guy, wasn't he chuggin this waterbottle and had full pads on? or at least wristguards? I think it was #27. The one where Jeremy Wray did the water tower gap, which is still the deadliest thing ever.

YES it was that dude! he was drinking that water like he just got out of prison in the DESERT. i think he was trying to ollie from the deck of a pool or quarter into the flat. god i'm so glad somebody else remembers him. he's like, one of my favorite things to ever happen in skateboarding. he had the tiniest oldest nastiest little wheels the color of a homeless guy's teeth on his board, and his deck was so old the end was all frayed out and it looked like a broom. god i love that guy.

Embers BLS
06-22-2009, 11:33 PM
I remember the water tower gap, but that is all. the end.

oh, vid was sick.
hyped for the rest.

NOW!

IanJ
06-23-2009, 01:52 AM
trailer looks sick, and really like the colors if the titles screen good stuff