PDA

View Full Version : Activision/Brutal Legend Metal song - by me.

SonicKaos
06-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Hey guys.

My friend and I decided last week to make up a song about the whole Activision suing EA over Brutal Legend lawsuit for fun. We came up with a rough copy within 2 days, and then spent another day or so re-recording it so the quality would be better.

This is what we came up with (It will autoplay):

http://www.myspace.com/nationunderdog

Give it a listen, but while doing so keep a few things in mind:

1. The song was made in 2 days.
2. It's a joke... It's all about making fun of Activision, so don't expect "real" lyrics, though they are pretty clever. Turned out less funny then we had originally planned, and more like a real song.

That's about it I believe... Feel free to praise/hate on anything, as I'm sure many of you will. It's a serious song with not so serious lyrics, so it IS actually worth listening to... if not just because of the awesome guitar playing.

Just post your thoughts if you've got them... and hopefully you'll enjoy it.

quetonto1
06-25-2009, 11:16 PM
That really sick

the guitar was awesome,reminded me alot of iron maiden

singing was pretty decent,i'm not a big fan of metal singing so its probs just me

sick song :]

1UP
06-26-2009, 01:22 AM
this rocked the shit out of me reallllly gud guitar

SonicKaos
06-26-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks guys.

The voice seems to be a love it or hate it so far, but everyone likes the guitars lol.

Any other feedback welcome!

SonicKaos
06-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Double post ftw...

Now on youtube though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqfpJfczD70

andersatan
06-27-2009, 11:30 AM
Guitar is wicked, not a huge fan of the singing but I can sit through it.

Madsser3200
06-27-2009, 12:14 PM
awesome..

CaseyCadaver
06-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Activision doesn't play well with others...

great now I'm gonna go to work singing that... and everyone will stare even more.

funny shit man.

SonicKaos
06-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks guys.

Casey, you have no idea lol. This song actually came up because I was at a friends house a few months ago jamming and messing around. One of my friends doesn't really play anything so he played Xbox while we jammed and then I was talking about Activision doing something stupid.... He sat playing Team Fortress 2 while yelling that phrase over and over for about 5 minutes straight while we played random stuff. Then a few months later my friend and I just decided to make it into a song, and while doing so I'd randomly start singing parts of it wherever I was.