PDA

View Full Version : [TT] mamba12 - an experiment

mamba12
06-28-2009, 10:45 AM
A couple weeks ago, i got pretty burnt out of skate. I was still playing a lot, just nothing looked good to me. So, i skated vert for a week and a half, and came out with this. If you like it, cool. If not, whatever, i'm probably not gonna be doing one again, at least not for a long time.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/mamba12_an_experiment/

robley
06-28-2009, 10:54 AM
HEY DON'T YELL AT ME WITH THAT POST

this was really fresh and entertaining. nobody dares do things like this and i'm glad you did. i dug the filming on the spine transfer stuff and how you somehow someway managed to land right back in the spine without rocketing a thousand feet above. i really liked this. A+

eflixxx
06-28-2009, 10:59 AM
lien judo at 1:21 hot
1:05 handplant trick at that black ramp was apropriate
1:47 360 spine transfer with varial, dannyway flavour from the late 80s
2:39 double varial, sick

good part =)

(im surprised not more people have made vert solos)

Embers BLS
06-28-2009, 11:16 AM
The vibe on this was so SICK.
You almost made me like this song... haha.
Good choice.

Highlights for me were the sewerside spine, big judo, slappy's over the channel, opener lip slide on the silver rack thing...

You knocked this one out man. :cool: so tight!

Skatevid2
06-28-2009, 11:58 AM
im in the same mode you were..nothing looks great, no matter how you film it right? lately ive been doing a lot of footplants for some reason.

wall ride, boneless out was nice
sewerside feeble over was great. those can be realy hard.
judo at sewerside over the roll in looked good.
footplant drop in at monster...
finger varial oer the spine at boneyard...
and the ender was Sick.

keep it up man. get bored more often.
i would like to see the more creative stuff you come up with. :)

heshfield
06-28-2009, 01:16 PM
See, now this is why I've always had a softspot for Mamba's skating; you have some vicious vert skills, my friend. That feeble spine transfer looked perfect and all the various liptricks were executed so smoothly. Mamba + vert = a great vid.

mamba12
06-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Robley sorry for yelling, glad i rate well on your high school grade system. thx flix, glad you liked it. seriously skatevid, anything you do out of your regular style will help you get back. and hesh, "awwwwww that's so nice of you to say"

Madsser3200
06-29-2009, 02:34 AM
f-- yeah..
f-- sick..
f-- f-- f-- sick..
i love yoou..

mamba12
06-29-2009, 01:07 PM
i don't think i've got that many swears in a comment before lol. thanks man.

Madsser3200
06-29-2009, 02:03 PM
that means alot..
it was just f-- awesome..
watched it like 10 times today..

JerrelMD
06-29-2009, 03:26 PM
lien judo at 1:21 hot
1:05 handplant trick at that black ramp was apropriate
1:47 360 spine transfer with varial, dannyway flavour from the late 80s
2:39 double varial, sick

good part =)

(im surprised not more people have made vert solos)

I'm not suprised, vert tends to look repetitive supa-easily, but this solo was dope.
mamba, you sure got dem balls for doing this :)

Your feebles were sick

GymAllstar
06-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Mamba, this one was awesome and refreshing man.. sorry it took me a while to comment, I have been crazy busy lately...

watched this one before work today and it started my day off right! I was waiting for a Vert solo and thinking of doing on myself just to freshen things up a bit.. but now I can't, because you KILLED it... Awesome transfers and camera angles on the verts. Every shot was soooo sick and smooth and the trick selection was so tight. SOrry I dont have the time to break down each clip, but as a whole... it was entirely too much for me to handle making my won vert video.

Sick stuff Mamba.. loved it and going to watch again!

mamba12
06-30-2009, 04:44 AM
Thanks Jerrel and Gym